Login

russian armor

The land Matress is not that op

4 Mar 2016, 21:07 PM

I saw a lot of people complaining about the land matress, just want to tell people how to beat them. Ok im playing UKF right now because i love the new commander and i realised something, its just that land matress cost 45 fuel and arrive at 5cp ok yeah its good but its made for countering blob and as soon as you see the first shot landing get the fk out, and matress are easy to kill and must be really far from the battlefield to fire because if the enemy is too close its cant fire.

The range how it works is that there is just a small place between the too close range and the too far range so the player need to fire just at the good moment and btw you can easely wipe it out with arty so you can counter it easely.

I think the unit is fine because there is a lot of ways to counter it.

And i think if they nerf it its just gonna suck. relic dont pleas. and if you gonna do it stop putting op units at the releas and nerf them after its really anoying

Thanks
5 Mar 2016, 02:25 AM

I think it's balanced IMO. 45 fuel and 300+ manpower delays tech, so the best counter would be a anti infantry vehicle such as ostwind because you don't need to worry about cromwells. Also its set up and tear down time are also effects that make it worth its price, it take awhile to set up.
5 Mar 2016, 03:58 AM

It might be too early, as the land mattress will reliably arrive long before either the Kat or the panzerwerfer. I just think it just need to go up to 8 cp.
5 Mar 2016, 12:51 PM

It might be too early, as the land mattress will reliably arrive long before either the Kat or the panzerwerfer. I just think it just need to go up to 8 cp.

+1

The Matress in itself ain't OP, but the timing is. Just set it at cp 7 or 8.
5 Mar 2016, 12:54 PM

+1

The Matress in itself ain't OP, but the timing is. Just set it at cp 7 or 8.

It needs to come early otherwise it dies instantly to Stuka or Lefh that has double the range

5 Mar 2016, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 12:54 PMRollo

It needs to come early otherwise it dies instantly to Stuka or Lefh that has double the range

When will you stop trolling.

It has the perfect timing ATM.
5 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM

It's not OP. Just not a very fun unit to have in the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 2
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment