Login

russian armor

Artillery field officer?

4 Mar 2016, 14:26 PM

So anyone had any success using this to help your fights in with infantry with Concentrated fire (25ammo, 20s ability) ?

I know the coordinated fire is the most used, if someone takes this unit out. My question is, does this unit help your grens/mg's enough to warrant to take this unit out with concentrated fire ability.

I haven't found any replays, no info on this unit being used.

Ostruppen doctrine seen so many times, but nobody build this unit to support prostruppen. So is the concentrated fire so weak ability that it's not useful to take this out...
4 Mar 2016, 14:36 PM

It's actually quite useful. People just don't use it out of plain forgetfulness. Nothing more, nothing less. You see it happen all the time with lots of useful abilities like trip flare mines, fire-up, interrogate, detect infantry etc. Heck, even Target Weakpoint, one of the most powerful abilities in the game, often gets forgotten.

4 Mar 2016, 17:41 PM

Heck, even Target Weakpoint, one of the most powerful abilities in the game, often gets forgotten.

Its just works very strange atm.. most of the times just doesnt work at all.
4 Mar 2016, 19:32 PM

Pretty much what Aerohank has said, its a really strong ability. Ostruppen in cover being buffed by it are vicious, plus the officer is a superb blob killer since he lets you execute a 'Werfer double-tap.
4 Mar 2016, 19:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's actually quite useful. People just don't use it out of plain forgetfulness. Nothing more, nothing less. You see it happen all the time with lots of useful abilities like trip flare mines, fire-up, interrogate, detect infantry etc. Heck, even Target Weakpoint, one of the most powerful abilities in the game, often gets forgotten.

Literally this.

If I'm not using Guards or Grenadiers, I'm going to float munitions until I get arty call-ins. :guyokay:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 45
Germany 737
unknown 18
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L