Login

russian armor

Mobile Defence commander versatile tactics

4 Mar 2016, 13:52 PM

Mobile Assault Regiment, versatile defencive and offencive commander.

The key is to have the right force to defend and attack with. I tend to adapt to my enemy so i never do an exact build order.

I have a replay with this build order to see how it can look in game. The key is to have 3 I-S to use as front line inf.

Vickers is for locking down of a territorium.
Use them in houses or build tranches.
Build 1 or 2 depending on the map, but never more.

Royal engineers is gonna be support unit with minesweepers and anvil upgrade to rep your tanks quck and still can take a punch. Use flametrower if the enemy likes buildings, but then you need to engineers.

Sniper and AEC are the perfect combo together, sniper can take out and push back team wepons like mg and pak and the AEC will stop any 222 pushes against the sniper and still be able to deal some damge against inf. The AEC`s role is supporting the sniper and leading early pushes.

The 6 Pounder is only for defence vs luchs or 222 and or tanks in mid\lategame. The thing is that early game, if the AEC is on the side of the map, keep the 6 Pounder on the other side.

The land mattrass is going to be the mid\late game pusher of attacks and\or the arty you need to stop an attack.

Cromwell is takeing the AEC`s place with more of an agressive stance.

weapon racks is to give your inf more firepower mid\late game to help deal with elite inf.

Commandoes is going to be the flanker of your army, use them to pop out of buildigs to flank team weapons and arty and to camp at or close by the wp. Try to keep your army spread out, but not in a way that makes the whole army become weak. Make your army versatile and able to reakt to the enemies attack in a way that you can move some of your units in that way

0 -IS
1 -IS or Vickers
2 -IS or vickers
3 -Sniper
4 -AEC
5 -6 pounder
6 -Vickers or Is,depending on what you build earlier
7 -Bolster infantry squads
8 -Royal engineers, sometimes you need your engineers earlier
9 -Land matrass
10 - Cromwell
11 - weapon racks
12 - anvil
13 commandoes

TIPS
-keep an eye out for sniper and hold fire with your sniper to countersnipe them.
-lay mines, mines wins games and can stop an attack or a luchs rush
-focus your micro on the sniper and AEC, you can losse them fast.
- use cover and flank the enemy. Houses are the most importent cover.
-use Advanced cover combat to attack or defend
-use Vehicle crew repir when your tanks are low on health, can also be used as multi role capping.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/50178/a-good-game-trying-out-new-brit-strat-of-mine

Chef of Death
AVA
4 Mar 2016, 15:55 PM

Why Anvil if I may ask? Hammer is currently way better imho.

Also the title is kind of misleading since "Mobile defense commander" is for the Ostheer and not UKF.

Apart from that, this kind of sums up a way to play brits. Thanks for the build order.
4 Mar 2016, 17:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2016, 15:55 PMAVA
Why Anvil if I may ask? Hammer is currently way better imho.

Also the title is kind of misleading since "Mobile defense commander" is for the Ostheer and not UKF.

Apart from that, this kind of sums up a way to play brits. Thanks for the build order.

I prefer Anvil for the armor of engi it gives and the vickers. Also the engi`s repair speed is incressed. For the late game i think churchill is the better choice vs late game tanks to work as a shield for your firefly to do the job.

But of course some times the comet\cromwell combo is the best choice.

Thx for the heads up, I will change the name to Mobile assult regiment
4 Mar 2016, 20:50 PM

There have been times I wanted that repair speed in late-game. Taking a Crocodile up against static OKW and it spends more time getting repaired than it does shooting Germans.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 115

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight