Login

russian armor

Q about USF

4 Mar 2016, 15:13 PM
Patrion 14

Thread is suddenly about balance, this is about USF guys, not about Ost which plays alot differenly and has much better stock options compared USF.
4 Mar 2016, 15:40 PM

As many have already said, USF is a very strong faction, HOWEVER, they are also the hardest faction to play efficiently in my opinion, because of the massive amount of micro needed. This is why I think newer players often struggle with USF, but once you get more experienced with the game, and your micro improves, they can become fairly potent.

With USF it's expected that you'll be aggressive, and so you can't really sit on top of a few control points and wait it out. Also, as others have already mentioned, the longer the game goes on, the harder it gets. Once things like the KT come rolling out, it can be GG if you aren't expecting it and properly prepared.

If you're new to the game in general, Ostheer, OKW, or Brits may be easier to start with, just because they're more defensive minded factions. They're not BETTER factions, but they are easier to play IMO, since there is a lot less micro involved, and the onus is not always on you to constantly keep pushing.
5 Mar 2016, 13:43 PM

Thank you for all advicis. I have reed and learn. Have played 4 matches in row without any losing. Three 3vs3 and one 4vs4! Maybe I soon will try a 1vs1 but its to nervous :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★