Login

russian armor

oki doki now I understand

29 Feb 2016, 12:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 12:12 PMJonny W

I have one q about smoke grenaids. Will my troops be blind to? I meen the smoke most limit my view to!?

Well, usually it will do so - except if you smoke really strong stuff.:D
29 Feb 2016, 19:06 PM

Stormless - Dan: "Oh My God, just look at this guy - Johny W control whole map with just 3 mg42's"

A_E - Matt: "Yea, thats just incredible and looks like DevM just called surrender"

Stormless - Dan: "Yes, ladies and gents, Johny W just won the ELS finals with his unbeatable three mg42 strategy"

I could totally hear Stormless and ae. :romeoHairDay:
29 Feb 2016, 21:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Alright noob (coming from someone who isn't that great himself) listen up!

At the lowest level of play, USF is difficult to play. Why? Because with the USF, you're always attacking, have to apply constant pressure, and your units are fragile. For example: 2 jacksons beat a panther, but a noob will lose one of those jacksons in the first engagement, the panther slips away wounded, then comes back and solos the 2nd jackson.

Because it's harder for a noob to get potential out of his faction for USF than axis factions, you could say that USF is UP at the noob level.

But no one balances the fucking game for noobs. For 1v1, at the pro level, the factions are all close to equal*

*map can be a large factor though

More or less that. You just need some practice keeping everything moving, OP.

And basically for Jacksons, don't ever chase with them. It'll take a bit to get the situational awareness to realize when you can.

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 12:12 PMJonny W
I have one q about smoke grenaids. Will my troops be blind to? I meen the smoke most limit my view to!?

Yes, thus you must use smoke in a way that it costs the enemy more than yourself (for example, stopping an HMG from firing, allowing your Riflemen to get out of its firing arc or overwhelm its allied Grenadiers that are relying on it)
29 Feb 2016, 22:45 PM

Stormless - Dan: "Oh My God, just look at this guy - Johny W control whole map with just 3 mg42's"

A_E - Matt: "Yea, thats just incredible and looks like DevM just called surrender"

Stormless - Dan: "Yes, ladies and gents, Johny W just won the ELS finals with his unbeatable three mg42 strategy"

2-3 he said. A real player would've locked down the map with two MG42's.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment