Login

russian armor

UKF Build orders post patch

AVA
27 Feb 2016, 06:07 AM

After some changes to the UKF, I decided to play the brits after only playing OKW & USF.

What are some good build orders nowadays (after the AEC change) ?
And what are the go-to commanders right now?

(I prefer snipers as I never get to use them with my other factions).

Detailed build order would be appreciated, as I have zero experience with this faction.
27 Feb 2016, 14:27 PM

Playing UKF a fair bit its actually difficult to detail. I'll try how I play especially after new patch but really no difference.
Infantry section is the first one on the map- go capture stuff.
First purchased unit is Universal carrier for fast support, i.e. flanking MGs or keeping pios at bay.
Next is Inf Section.
Now this is where to be flexible if they keep moving then get MG and support with your Inf Sections. If static defensive depending on terrain you may need to think about teching to AEC. So here I go T2 upgrade RE Sappers then AEC. If your Uni Carrier is still alive might be worth putting on a wasp flame thrower clears Volks and Mgs quickly and at a decent range.
Weapon racks within early game At gun soon into mid as possible even if sits back. Just get a feel for the game and respond best bear in mind Axis mortars can hit RE building emplacements easily so keep it dynamic in early and mid.

27 Feb 2016, 15:09 PM

I find that out of all factions UKF strategys change the most depending on the map and opponents. keep in find i DONT play 1v1.
your starter unit is an IS, you all most always want 4 IS (Infantry Squads) in total by mid game plus an vikers to stop the blobs and general capping, volk ect.

1.Vikers (or a Uni carrier if you have a commander with command unit perk, you will still need a vikers before upgrading though so maybe get a vikers instead of an IS, then get the IS later)
2.IS
3.IS
4.Upgrade
5.Sniper (royals then emplacement is a good strategy too instead of a sniper)
6.AT gun (6 and 7 can swap around in order alot)
7.IS
8.Weapons rack upgrade (unless going for an early cromwell)
9.Upgrade
10.a tank (depend on what the enemy has or you think plans to have)
11. bolster squads upgrade
27 Feb 2016, 21:00 PM

I've been using this build in 1v1. It seems to be pretty popular among others when I'm watching 1v1 replays as well. Granted I do not get the results that they do as my late-game play is lacking.

Tommies (Starter)
Tommies
Vickers
Vickers/UC (I like the mobility of the UC, I'm better at micro on vehicles)
AEC

I don't usually build Royal Engineers early as I call them in with my commander but if you're looking for an early mortar pit you can crank them out first after building your Platoon CP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 93
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment