russian armor

REVERT 25th February Patch

26 Feb 2016, 15:18 PM

Hey there,

as i read through the forums i discoverd more and more Gamebreaking bugs like;

-Cpt. on me
-only 1 map in map pool and game mode
-squads can have a infinite size
-Land Matress seems pretty broken (listen to cruzz ok)

and some other stuff.

I have to say that i like the game and play the coh series since 2006, but this here seem for me not fixable in just a day and ESL is on the weekend so from my personal point of view i have to say that i want to revert the 25th february patch now! Even AEC imbalance was compaired to this a pleasure to play, and now we get instead another broken unit (bug etc beside), seriously? >:(
26 Feb 2016, 15:30 PM

To Relic: playtest your patches! How hard can it be. It's not the first time something like this happens (introducing new problems with a patch that the community notices right away). By playtesting you wouldn't have to release a hotfix patch to fix everything that's going wrong.

You also wouldn't have needed to rush the patch in the first place. Better delay for a week and release a good patch than break the whole game.
26 Feb 2016, 15:45 PM

From what I can tell, most of the issues in the patch are due to Relic rushing to include the vet bug fix. This is not an obvious bug but it is also pretty serious and it should've been discovered months ago. Their QA is quite mediocre, true.

THAT BEING SAID, the bug was found quite close to the release of the 25th patch, and I am glad that they did what they could to fix it ASAP. Assuming we do get a quality hotfix today (because the game is indeed unplayable), I'd be willing to cut them a break.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★