Login

russian armor

AVRE coaxial mg burst bug

25 Feb 2016, 18:53 PM

Ordering the AVRE to fire the PETARD doesn't interrupt the autoattacking coaxial machinegun burst.

So, for example, if two enemy squads approach the AVRE, one from the front and one from the side, and the tank starts firing the coaxial mg to the one at it's side, if you issue an order to fire a PETARD at the squad at the front mid-burst, the burst will first finish, and only then will the turret start turning to face the front and complete the order.

Not that gamebreaking, but still, it adds a considerable amount of delay to the already hard to land ability.
25 Feb 2016, 22:04 PM

Make it prioritise vehicles, then it keeps the turret faced forwards. Not ideal but lets be honest the turret traverse rate is so dire you normally just drive up to whatever you want to kill then reverse the way you came.

26 Feb 2016, 00:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 22:04 PMGrim
Make it prioritise vehicles, then it keeps the turret faced forwards. Not ideal but lets be honest the turret traverse rate is so dire you normally just drive up to whatever you want to kill then reverse the way you came.

Good suggestion as I would never of thought of that.
26 Feb 2016, 03:28 AM

They removed it.
26 Feb 2016, 09:19 AM

Yeah I was using prioritize vehicles to get the job done, but they removed it. I also try to keep it in combat regardless of cooldown on the ability, because it's durable, the coaxial is actually pretty potent, and the enemy can't be sure when I will be firing the PETARD, unlike the case I drive in just for that every half a minute. So it is pretty common for the turret not to be facing forward when needed.
26 Feb 2016, 09:29 AM
Patrion 27

Why... THE GARDEN... did they remove prioritize from the AVRE, let alone any vehicle? Why did they remove hold-fire from AT guns (a unit that you WANT armor to get closer to before firing) What is the logic here?!
26 Feb 2016, 09:39 AM

Why... THE GARDEN... did they remove prioritize from the AVRE, let alone any vehicle? Why did they remove hold-fire from AT guns (a unit that you WANT armor to get closer to before firing) What is the logic here?!

I'm still waiting for the day they add Lock Turret and Hold fire to vehicles. But I guess catering to the really really really beginner crowd is extremely important.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★