Login

russian armor

Valentine's day Decal announcement

18 Feb 2016, 18:44 PM

Welp in order to get a MWNL decal, you have to play at least 1 game per day, from 14th-20th, thats fair enough.

HOWEVER!

RELIC DIDN'T POST THE RULE UNTIL FEB.16TH, TWO DAYS AFTER 14TH. I was working on 15th, NOW HOW ON EARTH COULD I POSSIBLY GET DAT DECAL?

THIS IS BULLSHEIT
19 Feb 2016, 00:53 AM

Agreed, I really want the decals/skins! much rageee!
19 Feb 2016, 01:20 AM

First post, much rage.

Is a decal that important? And wouldn't a contest based around Valentine's Day require you to play on that day?

Maybe if you are lucky they will change the requirements and give it out anyway. Seriously though, its just a decal.
19 Feb 2016, 01:27 AM

First post, much rage.

Is a decal that important? And wouldn't a contest based around Valentine's Day require you to play on that day?

Maybe if you are lucky they will change the requirements and give it out anyway. Seriously though, its just a decal.

frankly speaking, no need to be angry, just a game, ikr

its just that i've been waiting for this thing for a while, plus i did play alot during the Valentine's day, but not on 15th, not a single game.

BUT IF THEY TOLD ME ABOUT IT, I COULD HAVE SPARE HALF AN HOUR.

just sad.
19 Feb 2016, 01:28 AM

Agreed, I really want the decals/skins! much rageee!

now lets wait for one more year. sign
19 Feb 2016, 04:16 AM

Relic still got a SURPISE for you. Even 5 years of CoH2.
19 Feb 2016, 04:58 AM

It *is* pretty annoying, especially considering that there are only ~ 2 decals that are possible in automatch. I would have made the time too, if I'd known.
19 Feb 2016, 05:35 AM

Yeah, While I personally respect and try to agree with Our friends our west, I do wish at least we knew a day or two before, I personally have been working on a project but would have spent a hour a day. I like being a collector and I find it as a opportunity missed ):
19 Feb 2016, 06:33 AM

Yeah, While I personally respect and try to agree with Our friends our west, I do wish at least we knew a day or two before, I personally have been working on a project but would have spent a hour a day. I like being a collector and I find it as a opportunity missed ):

I've been playing this game for 4 years, and I do have a great affection for it, hence I meant no disrespect. My rage came from Relic's response after 2 days delay. here's why:

the announcement was made through COH2's blog in stead of offical website, neither MWNL nor COH2.
however, I was told in the announcement that "Check out the official Make War Not Love website for full event details." IS THIS A JOKE?

what's more,I spent half an hour typing a long comment trying to explain the entire thing, i was told that "Your comment has been queued for review by site administrators and will be published after approval." NOW YOU ARE DOING YOU JOB?
Only Relic postRelic 19 Feb 2016, 07:06 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Fear not decal and skin enthusiasts! Due to the late nature of the blog post as long as you've played at least one match during the Make War Not Love event you will be gifted the skin and decal.

The blog post unfortunately was late due to a delay with the amazing art asset but we decided to stick with the dates announced on Twitch the week before anyway. Nonetheless, the requirements are now much easier. Skin and decal collectors unite!

I would also just like to mention that the coh2 blog is part of the official coh2 website for those who may be convinced otherwise.

Lastly, BIG News/announce coming tomorrow (about 11 hours from now)!
19 Feb 2016, 07:41 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 07:06 AMKyle_RE

That's Vancouver tomorrow, right? Is there going to be a stream?
19 Feb 2016, 08:43 AM

we need more decals currently most of the other decal stuff is being made by modders which only appear in custom matches and that is a big shame
19 Feb 2016, 15:55 PM
Patrion 26

Will that be announced via Twitch or in a blog post? Are you adding another decal to the game?!

If you are...
19 Feb 2016, 16:45 PM

Fear not decal and skin enthusiasts! Due to the late nature of the blog post as long as you've played at least one match during the Make War Not Love event you will be gifted the skin and decal.

The blog post unfortunately was late due to a delay with the amazing art asset but we decided to stick with the dates announced on Twitch the week before anyway. Nonetheless, the requirements are now much easier. Skin and decal collectors unite!

I would also just like to mention that the coh2 blog is part of the official coh2 website for those who may be convinced otherwise.

thank you for the kind attention.
19 Feb 2016, 16:57 PM

Thank god, my life has a meaning again
22 Feb 2016, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 04:58 AMWygrif
It *is* pretty annoying, especially considering that there are only ~ 2 decals that are possible in automatch. I would have made the time too, if I'd known.

Wait wut? 2? Do you mean haloween one or is there something else I have missed?

And for us achievement hunters, will there be any possibility to get the MWNL 2 achievements?
22 Feb 2016, 15:17 PM

Yeah 2. MWNL 2 and Operation Charlie Foxtrot (if you paid a certain amount, IIRC.)
25 Feb 2016, 23:35 PM

when is this decal applied????
anyone get anything
I Played a ton to help the cause although we got the shizz kicked outta us by DOW!
nee
26 Feb 2016, 09:03 AM

So no new skins or decals or achievements since last Feb?
26 Feb 2016, 18:23 PM

welp from 17th-19th, one game per day, so i dont get it. okay then
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak