Login

russian armor

OKW against Brits 1v1

18 Feb 2016, 14:46 PM

Hey guys!
I recently played a 1v1 OKW against heavy AI Brits.
I won but with (in my opinion) too heavy losses.
Can somebody help me?

23 Feb 2016, 06:05 AM

Just realized this was a bot match, guess that's why no one wanted to look at it

Anyway go play against a real opponent as the AI does some weird things.

Too many things to list.

• Poor build order. You should get a Kubel first and let it cap the other side of the map while the Sturms play aggressive and try to deny the enemy, don't play passive with them
  • Build more infantry, you tech up too fast. I was wondering how you had so little resources despite only having 4 units then I realized you bought both trucks. The ISG is mostly used as a reactive unit if you know the enemy is playing passive and you need to unroot them. But most people get the second truck with the Luchs light tank on it and rush that.
  • Your micro is poor, the Luchs is really fragile yet you drove it up and past a Bofors, destroying it. you should make sure the Luchs doesn't meet any light tank and if it does, reverse it out asap.
  • A build order I recommend is: Kubel, Volks, Volks (Another Volks if you have the manpower or need it), Get a truck and build the 2nd one that can repair, buy a Luchs and harass the enemy. Once they bring out AT either equip your Volks with the Panzerschreck and use them to screen for your Luchs or try to flank them if it's an AT gun or something.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★