• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
15 Feb 2016, 16:26 PM

Please delete, flamers ruined thread.
15 Feb 2016, 16:34 PM

You missed Volks blobs
15 Feb 2016, 16:36 PM

You missed Volks blobs

Agreed, though they dont stand up to the americans, or british great walls of emplacements.
15 Feb 2016, 16:39 PM

I am 12 days playing and what is this
15 Feb 2016, 16:42 PM

I am 12 days playing and what is this

What is what?
15 Feb 2016, 16:45 PM

Stopped reading at 120mm OP
15 Feb 2016, 16:47 PM

Stopped reading at 120mm OP

Why? I myself use it and know it is stupidly powerful
15 Feb 2016, 16:48 PM

This sounds like an Axis player just raging on Allies...
Every point is buff Axis and nerf Allies lol.

120 mm has been nerfed so hard, not many people use it that often. it costs more pop cap than any infantry as far as i know at 13. it's damage, RoF, and splash have all been nerfed in the past.

Goliath is the equivalent of a movable demo that costs 10 muni more. What else do you want?

Emplacements can be cheap but are quite easily counterable. Are you walking up to all 3 emplacements? Do you know how much each would cost if you just had 3 in one area? 400 mp mortar, 280 mp/30 fuel flak, 400 mp? 75 fuel AT gun. If you're sitting around for a player to build all of these just to walk into them... you're doing something wrong. Besides, you can just go cap the rest of the map.

AEC is currently OP and i'm sure there's a nerf coming to it soon

USF blobs are just like volks blobs. I'm completely sure why you didn't bring that one up.

OKW HQs... lol, one of the strongest things in the game with almost 2K hp pool. You must be building them on the front lines and getting owned.

ZiS AT capabilities is lower than 17 pounder and pak 40. Give me one of those and I'll trade you a ZiS. Lol, I'll trade it for 57mm vision or vehicle stun of the pak 40 anytime of day!

Panthers are fine. super low DPS. It's just their armor that makes them super strong as well as their speed. They already cost a lot to begin with.
15 Feb 2016, 16:49 PM

What is what?

Ok, to explain myself I was trying to sarcastically point out that your post is completely nuts, but you just wouldn't understand :snfBarton:
15 Feb 2016, 16:51 PM

Ok, to explain myself I was trying to sarcastically point out that your post is completely nuts, but you just wouldn't understand :snfBarton:

Care to offer up some reasoning?
15 Feb 2016, 16:52 PM

This feels more like a thread to rant that Allies are OP, with hints that Axis may be UP. A rage thread about how OP has been beaten by Allies, but slightly more elegant. I like that. However, it is clear to read that do you lack a lot of experience with this game. 120MM OP? UK Armor insta killing KT? Really?

I highly recommend to play the game more before jumping to conclusions :)
15 Feb 2016, 17:01 PM

This feels more like a thread to rant that Allies are OP, with hints that Axis may be UP. A rage thread about how OP has been beaten by Allies, but slightly more elegant. I like that. However, it is clear to read that do you lack a lot of experience with this game. 120MM OP? UK Armor insta killing KT? Really?

I highly recommend to play the game more before jumping to conclusions :)

I play the game a lot, and the british are my most played faction. Tulip rockets I have fired instakilled a kingtiger I saw it with my own eyes. It isnt even fun to play the british they are just so strong. This is a rant about how I have killed axis while they are helpless. It takes the fun from the game.

Let me just clear up my most played factions:
1. UKF
2. Red Army
3. OKW
4. USF
5. Wehr
15 Feb 2016, 17:07 PM

I play the game a lot, and the british are my most played faction. Tulip rockets I have fired instakilled a kingtiger I saw it with my own eyes. It isnt even fun to play the british they are just so strong. This is a rant about how I have killed axis while they are helpless. It takes the fun from the game.

1. UKF
2. Red Army
3. OKW
4. USF
5. Wehr

More bullsh*t. Here's some stats for you noobie:

King Tiger has 1280 HP
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=king_tiger_squad_mp

Firefly does 200 dmg on main gun and 240 per tulip rocket if it hits. 240 x 2 + 200 = ?? dun dun dun... 680. KT still has 600 HP roughly under 50% left. Axis rager pretending to be an Allied enthusiast... Pew pew. bang bang.

http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=sherman_firefly_squad_mp

15 Feb 2016, 17:09 PM

More bullsh*t. Here's some stats for you noobie:

King Tiger has 1280 HP
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=king_tiger_squad_mp

Firefly does 200 dmg on main gun and 240 per tulip rocket if it hits. 240 x 2 + 200 = ?? dun dun dun... 680. KT still has 600 HP roughly under 50% left. Axis rager pretending to be an Allied enthusiast... Pew pew. bang bang.

http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=sherman_firefly_squad_mp

Good thing it was two fireflies??
15 Feb 2016, 17:12 PM

Tulip rockets I have fired instakilled a kingtiger I saw it with my own eyes. It isnt even fun to play the british they are just so strong. It takes the fun from the game.

You clearly lack experience with this game. A seasoned UKF player knows that their Firefly cannot instant kill King Tigers. A Firefly does 200 damage, and 240 per tulip rocket. That's a total of 680 alpha damage on a 10second reload tank. A King Tiger has 1280 HP. You need at least 2 Firefly, and over 200 ammo to equip the tulips. Of course, all main cannot shots have to penetrate, as well as the four tulip rocket hit and penetrate. What did you expect, a KT to win against that kind of firepower of TWO fully upgraded dedicated Tank KILLERS?

You do sound like someone who just builds KTs and wants it to decimate everything.
15 Feb 2016, 17:15 PM

This sounds like an Axis player just raging on Allies...
Every point is buff Axis and nerf Allies lol.

120 mm has been nerfed so hard, not many people use it that often. it costs more pop cap than any infantry as far as i know at 13. it's damage, RoF, and splash have all been nerfed in the past.

Goliath is the equivalent of a movable demo that costs 10 muni more. What else do you want?

Emplacements can be cheap but are quite easily counterable. Are you walking up to all 3 emplacements? Do you know how much each would cost if you just had 3 in one area? 400 mp mortar, 280 mp/30 fuel flak, 400 mp? 75 fuel AT gun. If you're sitting around for a player to build all of these just to walk into them... you're doing something wrong. Besides, you can just go cap the rest of the map.

AEC is currently OP and i'm sure there's a nerf coming to it soon

USF blobs are just like volks blobs. I'm completely sure why you didn't bring that one up.

OKW HQs... lol, one of the strongest things in the game with almost 2K hp pool. You must be building them on the front lines and getting owned.

ZiS AT capabilities is lower than 17 pounder and pak 40. Give me one of those and I'll trade you a ZiS. Lol, I'll trade it for 57mm vision or vehicle stun of the pak 40 anytime of day!

Panthers are fine. super low DPS. It's just their armor that makes them super strong as well as their speed. They already cost a lot to begin with.

Not every point. Plus Brits are the faction I play most.

1. UKF
2. Red Army
3. OKW
4. USF
5. Wehr

I know 120 has been nerfed, but now they just do a little less damage to double the area.

Goliath is a demo charge that isnt stealthed, and is one shot by everything. It is so slow too, democharges are placed as a mine and this is a tin foil box slowly rolling up to forces trying to blow them up. It rarely makes it there even when forces are distracted

British mortars can cover 2 points easily, and there are two of them which can brace and repair themselves as well as provide smoke cover. The forward hq is a forward retreat point allowing you to get weapons and reinforce which is fine, as it is squishy, but it buffs all nearby emplacements. The aa thing shouldnt even be called aa, it kills everything except the heaviest tanks and acts as antiair, anti infantry, and even antitank in most cases.

Good thing aec is being nerfed.

I did bring up volks blobs, they are not as bad as the blobs with superior grenades, base rifles, and can pick up superior anti infantry and get anti tank on top of it.

OKW has no brace and does not suppress enough. It does ok damage but the allies have so much indirect fire and arty they can non stop shell it to death. Im not an idiot, I build my hq in good spots. The katyusha and callipolie have so much range, as well as british mortars they can give you no respite to even begin repairing it, and then there goes 125 fuel for some base that is much worse than a bofors.

ZIS at is fine, especially since red army has conscripts which have heat seeking at grenades. It is the arty barrage that is insanely cheap that is the problem, with 120s, arty emplacements, B4s, katyushas, su76s. It is really not needed.

Panthers are only really weak to fireflies and jacksons though to be honest. Their at is among the best and the pinacle machine gun helps vs infantry while they tank bazooka shots.

15 Feb 2016, 17:16 PM

You clearly lack experience with this game. A seasoned UKF player knows that their Firefly cannot instant kill King Tigers. A Firefly does 200 damage, and 240 per tulip rocket. That's a total of 680 alpha damage on a 10second reload tank. A King Tiger has 1280 HP. You need at least 2 Firefly, and over 200 ammo to equip the tulips. Of course, all main cannot shots have to penetrate, as well as the four tulip rocket hit and penetrate. What did you expect, a KT to win against that kind of firepower of TWO fully upgraded dedicated Tank KILLERS?

You do sound like someone who just builds KTs and wants it to decimate everything.

I was the British player... and I play very safe with my kts because they are so expensive. I just rolled up, fired two rockets which rarely miss, and there goes 700 something manpower and 310ish fuel. What else do brits spend munitions on anyway? A few rifles?
15 Feb 2016, 17:16 PM

Goliath do have stealth abilities. These things are not meant to just rush into a blob straight on.

The British Bofor gets outranged by tank guns.

...and the list goes on.
15 Feb 2016, 17:17 PM

This looks suspiciously like a poorly disguised "buff axis, nerf allies" thread.

If you did kill a KT with 2 Tulips, you expended 300 munitions (50 for each launcher + 100 per shot) into a KT that was immobile, using the KT's hardest counter. I'm not sure how this is balance problem anymore than a Sturmtiger shot evaporating a USF blob worth thousands of MP and munitions if the USF player doesn't GTFO.
15 Feb 2016, 17:18 PM

This looks suspiciously like a poorly disguised "buff axis, nerf allies" thread.

If you did kill a KT with 2 Tulips, you expended 300 munitions (50 for each launcher + 100 per shot) into a KT that was immobile, using the KT's hardest counter. I'm not sure how this is balance problem anymore than a Sturmtiger shot evaporating a USF blob worth thousands of MP and munitions if the USF player doesn't GTFO.

All im saying is maybe they are a bit too cheap and accurate, the chance to hit should fall off towards max range instead of being like a laser.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS