Login

russian armor

Zis gun not moveable

15 Feb 2016, 12:20 PM

happend twice in a row now to me, is relic aware of this bug/is it in database? have the replay but thanks to the not exisiting skip forward function have fun searching for it, should be between 30-50mins.
wasnt recrewed or anything btw.
15 Feb 2016, 12:45 PM
Patrion 14

did he use that shock nade by the elite commander? cant watch the replay atm
15 Feb 2016, 13:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 12:45 PMLümmel
did he use that shock nade by the elite commander? cant watch the replay atm

I dont think. he used spearhead (mortar ht+tiger ).
He couldn't decrew the zis gun thought, it had 0 crews but I could still stealth it with the Shock rifle commander. Kinda like the one zis Bug where it was invicible just that I couldn't move it.

I Wonder how unlucky i am, hapend twice in a row to me, imagine this at a ESL final..
15 Feb 2016, 16:56 PM

I dont think. he used spearhead (mortar ht+tiger ).
He couldn't decrew the zis gun thought, it had 0 crews but I could still stealth it with the Shock rifle commander. Kinda like the one zis Bug where it was invicible just that I couldn't move it.

I Wonder how unlucky i am, hapend twice in a row to me, imagine this at a ESL final..

This has happened to me several times over the past few weeks. There are so many bug sI can't keep track of them all at the end of the game and report em hahah.
1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 15 Feb 2016, 17:54 PM
Developer Relic Badge

There was a Bug where Team Weapons would get locked in place if the unit was stunned when the weapon was dropped. That has been fixed for the Feb Patch.
15 Feb 2016, 18:02 PM

What else has been fixed by the Feb Patch? /me innocently trying to lull some information out of you about upcoming changes
15 Feb 2016, 18:40 PM

There was a Bug where Team Weapons would get locked in place if the unit was stunned when the weapon was dropped. That has been fixed for the Feb Patch.

It was not Stunned. And the Bug which I got a proof of (ill take the time to give you the exact Minute in the replay later...) is appaerently not fixed. Thanks for replying thought

Edit: missread that thing about october patch,soz. But it was not caused by stunning i think (or am i wrong that spearhead commander has no stun nades? )
15 Feb 2016, 18:47 PM
Patrion 28

It was not Stunned. And the Bug which I got a proof of (ill take the time to give you the exact Minute in the replay later...) is appaerently not fixed. Thanks for replying thought

Edit: missread that thing about october patch,soz. But it was not caused by stunning i think (or am i wrong that spearhead commander has no stun nades? )

infantry stun is only on elite troops.
15 Feb 2016, 18:49 PM

1. #E-Sports confirmed :thumb:

2. next
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 15 Feb 2016, 18:55 PM
Developer Relic Badge

What else has been fixed by the Feb Patch? /me innocently trying to lull some information out of you about upcoming changes

It's a work in progress right now, but currently there are over 25 fixes going in for this patch. We should be releasing the Patch Notes Soon.

15 Feb 2016, 18:55 PM

I have not tried, but was told by another player his AT guns were getting stuck simply by touching a building with the AT gun itself. This was unrelated to the stun grenade.
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 15 Feb 2016, 18:58 PM
Developer Relic Badge

There's another super rare bug on AT Guns that's in our database, it's unrelated to Stun.
15 Feb 2016, 19:14 PM

It's a work in progress right now, but currently there are over 25 fixes going in for this patch. We should be releasing the Patch Notes Soon.

Hooray. If you were a tronic, you'd be my favourite Cuddle. :)
15 Feb 2016, 19:40 PM

There's another super rare bug on AT Guns that's in our database, it's unrelated to Stun.

Thx! Great to have such fast and Personal response. Big thumps up for your work mate.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★