Login

russian armor

Make War Not Love Context Details! Let win!

12 Feb 2016, 18:24 PM

Let win!

MWNL3 - FAQ

Make War Not Love is coming up this Sunday and if you're still not quite sure on how to partipcate (i.e. how to win), take a look at the FAQ below!

What is the MWNL event?
We are fighting against Total War: Attila and Dawn of War by playing Company of Heroes 2 and play more matches i-game than they do.

There’s three rounds, starting 6pm GMT 14th Feb, each lasting 48 hours, the community with the best score wins that round.

At the end of each round a different bunch of free SEGA games and discounts will be made available.

At the end of the whole thing (10am GMT 20th Feb), the community that wins the most rounds will win free DLC for their game.

If Company of Heroes 2 wins, all particpants win the 2 new, unreleased British Commanders (Avanced Emplacement Regiment & Mobile Assault Regiment).

What if it’s a draw?

If each game wins one of the three rounds each, the winner will be decided by the game with the biggest surge in matches played in the final round.

How do I help fight?
All you have to do is play Auto-matches or Custom game matches. The more you play, the higher the chances are that CoH2 will win.

It’s not fair / their battles are easier/quicker / how is it balanced?
All three games are different, true, so we’ve done the following to make it a fair contest:

1) We take an average baseline level of player matches from each game from the same time the previous week.
2) We measure the increase in matches over that baseline every few hours during the event.
3) We express this as a percentage score for each game on the Make War Not Love website.

So what you see on www.makewarnotlove.com is the percentage increase in victories each game is achieving above ‘normal’.

So the more people who play, the higher our percentage score.

There’s more in the Terms and Conditions on the MWNL website.

Do I have to own Company of Heroes 2?
Yes, only matches in Company of Heroes 2 count. However, this does apply to CoH2's expansions The Western Front Armies & The British Forces as well.

If you don't own CoH2 or it's expasions, you can pick them up at up to 75% off on Steam at the moment though.

How do I claim the prize bundle at the end of each round?

Check out www.makewarnotlove.com for the download link after each round is over.

How do I claim the two new British Commanders at the end (when we win of course)?
All you have to do is play at least one match during the MWNL3 event (10 am PST, February 14th - 10am PST, February 20th) and you will be automatically gifted the commanders after the event.

They are scheduled to be released on February 25th so at the latest you will receive them then.

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/02/12/mwnl3-faq
12 Feb 2016, 18:32 PM

Can't some mod merge the 4 or 5 MWNL thread into one?
12 Feb 2016, 18:34 PM

So i need playing every day 1 game or 1 game at all?
12 Feb 2016, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 18:34 PMRelax
So i need playing every day 1 game or 1 game at all?

If I understood it correctly one game every 48 hours (48h is the cycle of one task) but im not sure myself
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★