Login

russian armor

Lets talk flanking! (BreadMarshLivePlace)

10 Feb 2016, 12:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk56lgu0UXM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13chf55fmaey3o2t225wvmxpy32cfhq004

I am starting a new series where i will be talking about strategies and tactics, after some positive feedback from people saying that my way of playing seems fun and interesting, i thought id make a video where i give you guys an overview about my way of thinking and my reactions in a 1v1 competetive match. This is my first time doing this so i will be making some mistakes, but please leave your feedback in the comments so i can improve. Thanks! :) usfusf
10 Feb 2016, 13:23 PM

I like it a lot.

Very nice breakdown of play and helps people grasp the basics extremely well.

Subscribed.
10 Feb 2016, 13:27 PM

I like it a lot.

Very nice breakdown of play and helps people grasp the basics extremely well.

Subscribed.

Thank you SO much, it really means a lot, very glad you liked it.
10 Feb 2016, 13:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Hmm, it would be a lot better if you wrote a script and cut the dead parts out. Or just cut the less important parts out. As it is, it is rather long and meanders.

But you do make some good points. Do you have a video editor already? If not, then there are a few free ones you could try.
10 Feb 2016, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2016, 13:56 PMYukiko
Hmm, it would be a lot better if you wrote a script and cut the dead parts out. Or just cut the less important parts out. As it is, it is rather long and meanders.

But you do make some good points. Do you have a video editor already? If not, then there are a few free ones you could try.

I was thinking about doing that, and in the future my videos will be more specific and educational, this was more like a spontanious "lets take a look" video. I totally see what you mean.

I have tried to edit this in movie maker, but the quality becomes a total mess after i put it in there. Despite several tries where i google solutions on how to fix this. Please give me suggestions if you have any.
10 Feb 2016, 14:17 PM
Admin Red  Badge

I was thinking about doing that, and in the future my videos will be more specific and educational, this was more like a spontanious "lets take a look" video. I totally see what you mean.

I have tried to edit this in movie maker, but the quality becomes a total mess after i put it in there. Despite several tries where i google solutions on how to fix this. Please give me suggestions if you have any.

Movie Maker? Windows? Hmm, not sure if that has a lot of features.

You could give Blender a try. It is usually used for 3D things, but it has a video editor built in which do have more features than Movie Maker, or so I believe. Might be mods out there to add more to it, but I haven't used it much.

Here is a get started video for Blender. The guy in the video has several other videos on how to video edit with Blender as well.
10 Feb 2016, 14:21 PM

Thank you very much for the tips and the feedback, ill look into those links asap.
11 Feb 2016, 05:40 AM
Patrion 310

Okay, lets talk flanking maxim spam with OKW infantry in the early game? Oh wait, you can't

11 Feb 2016, 06:12 AM

Okay, lets talk flanking maxim spam with OKW infantry in the early game? Oh wait, you can't

You need to read the forums more carefully, okw is OP , 10min kt, shreks sniping and oneshooting is2 :'D

Looking forward for bread. Reminds me of a guy who made tutorials for vcoh. He was the only reason i became decent there because he covered all the small important things like how to Set up a flank etc
11 Feb 2016, 11:19 AM

You need to read the forums more carefully, okw is OP , 10min kt, shreks sniping and oneshooting is2 :'D

Looking forward for bread. Reminds me of a guy who made tutorials for vcoh. He was the only reason i became decent there because he covered all the small important things like how to Set up a flank etc

Thank you very much! :) btw, was this man inverse?
11 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

I would, however OKW is my least favorite faction and therefor i have very litle tactical sense with them.
11 Feb 2016, 19:18 PM
Patrion 310

All I need to learn from COH2 forums;
12 Feb 2016, 07:58 AM

Its so sad how little control and micro matter in COH2. Wehrmact vs Americans in the first game was a thing of beauty where pro Americans would constantly flank Wehr positions and there'd be constant back and forth.

The control in this game is not only abysmal, flanking really doesn't matter at all. Gameplay is just campy and constantly winning repeated die rolls rather than eking out incremental advantage through better play.

Nearly everything is metagaming and hoping your units don't ditz out on you.
12 Feb 2016, 07:59 AM

All I need to learn from COH2 forums;

Because it's a bad game and only trolls would punish themsleves by playing it. Saying there is any technique to this game gives relic way too much credit. Anyone can tell there's no technique when I see Brits spam AEC cars and one-shot squad wipes in ESL finals.
12 Feb 2016, 11:06 AM

Because it's a bad game and only trolls would punish themsleves by playing it. Saying there is any technique to this game gives relic way too much credit. Anyone can tell there's no technique when I see Brits spam AEC cars and one-shot squad wipes in ESL finals.

Play vs me one game, and ill show you that flanking matters.
usfusfusfusfusfusfusfusfusfusf
12 Feb 2016, 11:08 AM

You cant flank maxims? I must be doing something wrong with my kubels
12 Feb 2016, 17:44 PM
Patrion 310

lol don't put words into my mouth, actual I'm old school Relic fan from HW1. Despite the trolls, the keyboard warriors and some tedious game play like MG spam, I love this game, I love the casting community, I love the fan art and more. There is plenty of talented minds within the community to make something great out of COH or future Relic games.

Sorry to the OP, this was offtopic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS