Login

russian armor

community feedback - soviet

3 Feb 2016, 16:23 PM
Donator 11

Hi

I made a poll with all units of the soviet faction.
I would like your opinion on the current usefulness of all units.
If there is interest in this poll I will create polls for the other factions aswell.

Chiro

poll - soviet

results - soviet
3 Feb 2016, 16:37 PM

2 points of feedback:

- People can take your poll multiple times so the results can be skewed
- Looked at the results and someone actually thinks maxim is OP... as well as t34-85 that bounces rear armor shots against KT... lol
3 Feb 2016, 19:13 PM

You should add some option for i dont know for each unit. For example i dont use KV2 or T34-76 for ages. If I(and many others) fill ALL points it ruin the results.
4 Feb 2016, 00:07 AM

Interesting results. Not necessarily a good thing though, some people have strange opinions on units.
4 Feb 2016, 00:13 AM

Conscripts may be balanced vs Ostheer, but the current state of OKW makes them underpowered.
4 Feb 2016, 01:01 AM

You should add some option for I dont know for each unit. For example i dont use KV2 or T34-76 for ages. If I(and many others) fill ALL points it ruin the results.

KV-2, in it current form, is a strange beast. Emphasis on beast.

Since it only comes from the new and "improved" soviet industry doctrine, you are married to it's call-ins and have to work around it.

It's normal firing mode has a 10 second (at 0 vet) reload and a t34s range.

In stationary mode it has the range of a mortar and a rate of fire that as low as 3 seconds. It trades RoF for vision and it becomes almost completely dependent on other units for vision. It also gains a deadzone the length of 2 KV-2s around it, though it can fire in a 360 degree arc.

At vet 1 it gets the standard cap ability that is surely has no use for as an unsupported kv2 is a dead kv2.

At vet 2, provided it has vision, it will be able to cover 2 VP on most maps as its range and accuracy increase dramatically. When you get vet 2, you back it up, stick it in a nice, hard to flank spot covering as many important strategic locations as you can, and park the motherfucking bus.

At vet 3 it gets movement and acceleration bonuses and this is the only time you should consider taking this show on the road as a vet 2 KV-2 should always be parked unless you are being rushed.

It is damn near immune to half track rocket arty and only needs to move when it is being rushed by multiple tank destroyers or more than 2 medium tanks.

Tank killing aircraft will kill a KV-2 as will most on/off map arty pieces so you should always play it safe so keep it alive to get vet 2.

At all times it should have at least 1 KV-8 and an SU-85 or SU-76 and a few cons. With the amount of callings this monster is going to incur, zis guns are a liability.

Behind it should be as many repair stations as you can build.

I had not meant to write that much, but I do love me some KV-2

4 Feb 2016, 12:00 PM
Donator 11

2 points of feedback:

- People can take your poll multiple times so the results can be skewed

that would require a google account + login for everyone

You should add some option for i dont know for each unit. For example i dont use KV2 or T34-76 for ages. If I(and many others) fill ALL points it ruin the results.

You could just let it blank, but i will add it for the next polls
4 Feb 2016, 12:20 PM

KV-2, in it current form, is a strange beast. Emphasis on beast.

Since it only comes from the new and "improved" soviet industry doctrine, you are married to it's call-ins and have to work around it.

It's normal firing mode has a 10 second (at 0 vet) reload and a t34s range.

In stationary mode it has the range of a mortar and a rate of fire that as low as 3 seconds. It trades RoF for vision and it becomes almost completely dependent on other units for vision. It also gains a deadzone the length of 2 KV-2s around it, though it can fire in a 360 degree arc.

At vet 1 it gets the standard cap ability that is surely has no use for as an unsupported kv2 is a dead kv2.

At vet 2, provided it has vision, it will be able to cover 2 VP on most maps as its range and accuracy increase dramatically. When you get vet 2, you back it up, stick it in a nice, hard to flank spot covering as many important strategic locations as you can, and park the motherfucking bus.

At vet 3 it gets movement and acceleration bonuses and this is the only time you should consider taking this show on the road as a vet 2 KV-2 should always be parked unless you are being rushed.

It is damn near immune to half track rocket arty and only needs to move when it is being rushed by multiple tank destroyers or more than 2 medium tanks.

Tank killing aircraft will kill a KV-2 as will most on/off map arty pieces so you should always play it safe so keep it alive to get vet 2.

At all times it should have at least 1 KV-8 and an SU-85 or SU-76 and a few cons. With the amount of callings this monster is going to incur, zis guns are a liability.

Behind it should be as many repair stations as you can build.

I had not meant to write that much, but I do love me some KV-2

you stole the subject of my post Kappa.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment