Login

russian armor

Looking for mentor/advisor

1 Feb 2016, 14:41 PM

Hey guys!

I know you are all probably busy, and there are a lot of request for mentors, but I have to try. I need someone with experience who can help me out. It doesn't have to be hours and hours of work - I need someone to take a look at my two or three matches and point me out to my biggest mistakes. I'm playing USF, mostly 4v4 with my friend, and I feel like I always fail when it comes to ending the game (mid-late game decisions). I can usually put some pressure on my opponents in early game, but then I stop and then it usually comes to end-game Axis crushing us.

Anyone willing to help me out?
1 Feb 2016, 15:14 PM

as for me..i suggest u to play 1v1/2v2 often, 4v4 wont help much..as u need to coach all 4 member to play well..cause u know..4v4, when 1 team is retard what happen to the lane?..lose right?..

soo no point in coaching is 4v4 if u the only 1 playing better..u still lose even if u preform better, u still need to fight 3 more opponent,
1 Feb 2016, 15:22 PM

You have a point, but I'm not so worried about losing, I'm more worried about my performance. I would just like to get better when it comes to decision making, regardless of my (random) teammates.

And, about game modes, I feel more secure when playing 4v4, plus I'm playing with a good RL friend, so 1v1 is not an option (but, we are getting ready to start our 2v2 career :P).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★