Login

russian armor

Band_Of_Brothers 1944

31 Jan 2016, 21:34 PM

Hello everybody !

I wanted to present my mod projectb, based on the conflict in year 1944 .
It's been a long time since I work alone on this project, today I decided to share with you my idea and my work.

Reasons :

I am not satisfied with the work done by relic on this game, which could be awesome but disappoints , some gameplay choices that make it disagreeable Thurs.

Main concepts and doctrines :

-Balancing factions on realistic and historical basis.
-Rework the système of Commanders ... and pay to win.
-Include the same types of units for all factions (Infantry, machines guns, Mortars, recon, Halftrack, light/medium/heavy tank, artillery, aviation ...
-Hard work on the tanks : Speed, speed turret , cooldowns , penetration and damage on historical data
-Hard work on all the weapons in general : damage on the caliber bullets, magazine capacity , charging time , rework the supression system on historical data.
-Work on the compositions of armies, according to the Table of Organization & Equipment 1944.

It is important to say that I have only basic knowledge of modding , I work alone at the moment , and I do not have much time for modding.
I do not pretend to play at the wholesale level as mod Fortress Europe. (I take this opportunity to thank Eliwood for these tutorials that allow me today to make this mod).
I will not change the basic concept of the game , the goal is to take the best of coh 1 and 2, for a pleasant game.

Ps : sorry for my bad english :oops:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 95
Germany 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %