Login

russian armor

Salty OKW players

27 Jan 2016, 18:18 PM

I played a few games last night and this morning, all wins vs OKW. Those losing OKW players were very upset and voiced it via in game chat. I enjoyed every bit of it because as of lately, nothing has been more fulfilling in COH2 than taking down the mighty OKW Blob with tactics and smart play!

Has anyone else experienced salty OKW players?
27 Jan 2016, 20:43 PM

If those players are rude to you , you can report them to relic. If you are more interested send me PM.
31 Jan 2016, 00:35 AM

Permanently Banned
If you are using AEC spam into Arty cover type of gameplay. Dont pat yourself on the back.
31 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM

Not just salty, almost suicidal in terms of their early game aggression and willingness to rage quit in the mid game.

Of course it is somewhat ironic that bringing out a smidge of early light armour is exactly the tactic which helped OKW stomp the UKF repeatedly just a few weeks ago.

The only possible response was not to overextend and try to limp into the mid and late game. Retreating early, not leaving unsupported units dotted around the extremities of the map, buying AT before you need it etc.

With a few exceptions the main thrust of low level OKW players seems to be to take key garrisons no matter what the cost and then push everywhere.

It is a learning experience for them and I find helping them by announcing when I am building an AEC is a positive and inclusive thing to do. :D

Similarly sometimes the poor chaps don't realise that their Volks blobs are taking heavy casualties from my mortar pit. Again, communication is key and helping them by stating the number of kills whilst pondering a second pit can also see them instantly reappraise their tactics...

Lol.
31 Jan 2016, 18:15 PM

lol i lost some (2v2) games vs okw and well they behaved exactly the same. I be like : but bro you play okw......
31 Jan 2016, 23:55 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

I think it is odd that some people play one faction only and commit slurs to all the others. Why would you buy a game with options and restrict yourself to one faction? Just as the great Matin Luther King put it decades ago:
"I have a dream that one day the Wehraboos, Commies, Nazis, Americunts, and Wankers can live together in harmony, not segregation"

(Not meant to be xenophobic or disrespectful to the OP MLK)
1 Feb 2016, 00:31 AM

There are usually just salty players, not all of them play UKF.
1 Feb 2016, 08:34 AM

Some of us only own UKF and have no intention of playing the other sides...
1 Feb 2016, 13:44 PM

Some of us only own UKF and have no intention of playing the other sides...

You realize a lot once you play other factions. I used to exclusively play Ost (See my playercard) but then I branched out. UKF is now my favorite.

9 Feb 2016, 00:36 AM

OKW trash talking?

Normal stuff. It's the result of a certain class of players that feel entitled to wins no matter how unskilled they are.

RELIC GIVE US CHAT FILTERS, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE BITTER BILE OF TROLLS. I think the majority is not really interested to hear what some 13 year edgelords on the enemy team have to say about our mothers.

It's not that hard Relic c'mon.
9 Feb 2016, 01:46 AM

Apparently you do not require any form of participation in sexual acts to be considered homosexual, by the wider community of online gamers at least.

No the true definition appears to be deploying medium armour in fire support roles on the FEBA. Extra emphasis appears to be placed if light and medium artillery is used in support of offensive operations.

True that, who would have known?
9 Feb 2016, 02:27 AM

Pride post...stay away.
21 Feb 2016, 13:40 PM

I've seen probably x5 times more whiny allied players (especially USF) than OKW players.
22 Feb 2016, 01:36 AM

Apparently you do not require any form of participation in sexual acts to be considered homosexual, by the wider community of online gamers at least.

What if you're closet or bicurious?
And if you're referring to faggot, it essentially means a bundle of sticks.
Just refer to them as imbeciles and move on

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 13:40 PMVamp
I've seen probably x5 times more whiny allied players (especially USF) than OKW players.

You seem to be new here, however I will agree with you

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS