Login

russian armor

Would someone help doing a quick test on War Spoils?

28 Jan 2016, 17:37 PM

I would keep the intel bullitin stacking, since it gives you for only 1 unit the stack. So don't remove it. Like 3x 5% increase armour for a Pz4 gives you only the good stuff of the pz4 nothing more. This means you'll have to go into pz4 to get maximum quality of your selection.
28 Jan 2016, 17:44 PM

I wonder if this change in the warspoils system will be another step towards f2p.

If this game would ever be f2p, I would like to get a refund.
28 Jan 2016, 22:07 PM

No offense, but you guys damn well better implement an exchange of some sort before you completely nuke it. I've been playing since beta and Have yet to get all the bulls. But in some cases I have 7 of others.

95% of the bulletins I have are already useless, not able to stack the usefull bulletins will mean I have even less choice :guyokay:

These reasons.
All these useless bulletins I get and nothing I want. Like I need an ambulance that moves 15% faster. Sure be nice to have some more "rare" bulletins, somehow.

And the only thing I have against stacking, is those of us that don't want to "farm" or don't have the game time to collect stacks, get a tactical disadvantage. It's one thing to play against veteran players. It's another thing to play against veteran players with "stacks" tilted in their favor, without having stacks of your own.
4 of 4 Relic postsRelic 28 Jan 2016, 23:23 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I would keep the intel bullitin stacking, since it gives you for only 1 unit the stack. So don't remove it. Like 3x 5% increase armour for a Pz4 gives you only the good stuff of the pz4 nothing more. This means you'll have to go into pz4 to get maximum quality of your selection.

Do you Stack the "Hungry Like the Bears" Intel Bulletin for the UK Commandos? Rumor has it that the bulletin was named for the Bears Clan.
28 Jan 2016, 23:27 PM

If you remove stacking, molotov will fall into even deeper depth of uselessness becasue of its range :(
29 Jan 2016, 01:52 AM

I think some should stack if they don't make unit op some shouldnt
29 Jan 2016, 03:53 AM

If they do remove stacking then some of the really weak bulletins need to be buffed! who is ever gonna use "Increase vehicle rotate speed by 3%"? some bulletins seemed interesting only as triple stacked, but now that they will remove it in means that those bulletins will see less chance of seeing play :(

Hope they increase the bulletins by 1 or 2 percent globally since stacking will dissapear :(
29 Jan 2016, 06:13 AM

Do you Stack the "Hungry Like the Bears" Intel Bulletin for the UK Commandos? Rumor has it that the bulletin was named for the Bears Clan.

I would stack them if the commando's were a little better then they currently are and if the warspoilsystem grants me the luck of getting 2 more.
29 Jan 2016, 06:19 AM
Patrion 28

While it might be trivial, there were unintended side-effects that actually did have in-game consequences. The worst I can think of right now is OKW's 270 armour Panzer IV's.

3x3% IS-2 armour :megusta: or 3x7% nade range.
30 Jan 2016, 23:35 PM

3x3% IS-2 armour :megusta: or 3x7% nade range.

I keep telling you guys...

x3 t34 ram range.

31 Jan 2016, 00:03 AM

So the 3x JT penetration bulletins will stop stacking????

95% of bulletins don't do much because they're multiplicative. Stats have to be pretty good to get much of an effect, like the 5% armor on PIV's. Stacking armor penetration bulletins on Guards would raise the penetration from 80 to 85, which is a negligible increase when shooting at 300 armor.

The 5% range on pack howies are good also. Other than that, 3% accuracy on base infantry is usually the most helpful.

I tested several of the bulletins that looked promising, like 5% reload on AT gun. Three of them do stack, but it means 1 extra shot per minute, not exactly game breaking. I didn't try it on the T34, but would assume that it means about the same.
31 Jan 2016, 00:05 AM

I think most of the Grenadier bulletins work on different types of Grenadiers. Cruzz(?) posted something about it.
31 Jan 2016, 02:49 AM

If you remove stacking, molotov will fall into even deeper depth of uselessness becasue of its range :(

Exactly.

Stacking intel bullet allows a great level of strategy to be applied.

There's really no need to remove the stacking-ability...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★