Login

russian armor

COH new maps problem

26 Jan 2016, 15:21 PM

Hi,

i have problem with COH, i install the game, work perfect i already played with brother too, but when i want to put some new maps from other site, i do exactly as they said, before i go in to the game i make shortcut and in properties i typed -dev. Ok, i go in to the game and i see new maps (just download 2 to try). In singleplayer when i just start the game with new map it's loading fine but when it's loaded and when i need to press anything the game just throw me back to game menu ... Also i tryed with my brother and it's the same problem, he couldn't even join my server, but before downloading this maps he could. Can u help me about that so we could play some new maps in COH. We both have Windows 7. Thanks.

S
26 Jan 2016, 18:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 15:21 PMSeanver
Hi,

i have problem with COH, i install the game, work perfect i already played with brother too, but when i want to put some new maps from other site, i do exactly as they said, before i go in to the game i make shortcut and in properties i typed -dev. Ok, i go in to the game and i see new maps (just download 2 to try). In singleplayer when i just start the game with new map it's loading fine but when it's loaded and when i need to press anything the game just throw me back to game menu ... Also i tryed with my brother and it's the same problem, he couldn't even join my server, but before downloading this maps he could. Can u help me about that so we could play some new maps in COH. We both have Windows 7. Thanks.

S

C:\Users\s***** cube\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\ww2\scenarios

put there the maps and u will see it works
26 Jan 2016, 20:37 PM

I already tryed that, make new folder and everything and map didn't even showed up in the game, but when i did that in My computer - D - COH - WW2 - Data - Scenarios - MP and then i create a shortcut again, it worked, i saw the map but when i start it, it normally load but when i should go in the game it's just kick me out to the game menu ....
27 Jan 2016, 21:22 PM

at the weekend i will check it before i have no time

sorry
27 Jan 2016, 21:41 PM

Don't use the -dev thingy.
I used to install new maps the way nekron and you did. But never with that -dev command.
Try it without the command.

Otherwise, try other maps, to see if the problem isn't coming from the maps you tried, being bugged...
22 Mar 2016, 13:34 PM

Im not sure if this still works on current version of the game, but i've used tool by Seb to add new custom maps to the game:

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=599636
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
Peru 14
United Kingdom 44
unknown 7
United States 3
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias