Login

russian armor

320 damage is too much

24 Jan 2016, 20:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jan 2016, 12:29 PMMyself

Do you let you car break down on you or do you take for service before it breaks?

Theres something called take good care of your car. So there is no way take it for service before it breaks unless you're a lazy person and you better be careful too cause those mechanics can make it worse too. They may or may not care depending on their pay. At least thats how it is in USA.
24 Jan 2016, 20:18 PM

But the "meta" is something unexistand because is just a gloval opinion, balancing things to limit the gane only to be " metagame favoured" its stupid. If somebody manages to make things work out of meta doesnt meant it has to be smashed

+1
24 Jan 2016, 20:41 PM

95 range lol. Someone didnt play the 100 range meta. i remember how fucking OP 100 range was. And if you're gonna say next "forget the range changes" you've just made these units 100% useless because they cannot move and dont shoot fast so I'd rather have a normal AT Gun than spend an extra load of manpower for something that has pretty much the same performance of a normal AT Gun because I can actually move it.

Again... I did play when things had 100 range. The main problem then was elefants and ISUs (and later jagd with 115 range). I don't think it would be a massive issue if the pak had close to 100 range again, especially if it wasn't 2 shotting things.

Also adding on top that all 4 of these units are rather easy to kill. Unless you're gonna say next increase their durability then we have Sim City from CoH1 back in CoH2.

I wouldn't call the elefant and jagd "easy" to kill by any stretch of the imagination. Pak is pretty easy to kill though.
24 Jan 2016, 21:00 PM

So do we want to change something that doesnt need fixing? no, in fact this is one of the few things Relic has managed to balanced VERY well.

I have addressed else where. I do think there needs to be more emphasis on improving game elements. There are quite a few "balanced" things which could be improved to encourage more exciting, skilled and fun game play.
24 Jan 2016, 21:53 PM

Again... I did play when things had 100 range. The main problem then was elefants and ISUs (and later jagd with 115 range). I don't think it would be a massive issue if the pak had close to 100 range again, especially if it wasn't 2 shotting things.

I wouldn't call the elefant and jagd "easy" to kill by any stretch of the imagination. Pak is pretty easy to kill though.

Well we all have our own opinions based on experience. Maybe you could make a mod and post it on coh2.org so people can check it out.
24 Jan 2016, 22:26 PM

Well we all have our own opinions based on experience. Maybe you could make a mod and post it on coh2.org so people can check it out.

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing. Actually see for myself how things work out rather than just theory crafting... Getting people to play might be more of a challenge. It doesn't look like there is overwhelming support for my ideas :p
24 Jan 2016, 22:37 PM

A well used Jagdtiger on an open map in 4v4 can be pretty devastating. Was loosing soundly (B4 lucky hit on my base wiping 4 vetted squads didn't help) until my jagdtiger hit the field then wracked up over 48k in damage and made an epic comeback.

Whilst it cannot self scope in the larger game modes enough team mates are already doing that for you and the flare on the doctrinal unit gives you the sight you need anyway. Felt a little OP just two shotting every allied tank within a mile.
24 Jan 2016, 23:10 PM
Patrion 14

320 damage is frustrating because units worth 70+ fuel getting one shotted is pretty nasty and i think the damage cap for tanks should be 300.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★