Login

russian armor

What would you like to see from a new commander?

8 May 2016, 08:21 AM

Where is the radio triangulation? The Tetrarch Tank? T17 Armored Car. Stuff like that!
10 May 2016, 14:58 PM

I would like to see SAS-commander, that is not the commander for Swedish airways, but for the British special forces unit. No gliders and "push the button"-artillery, but real sneaky bastards behind the lines.

+1

How about real commandos that live up to their reputations as being sneaky, hard bastards. The current ones seem to be made of paper, despite all of the "you just have to use them correctly". Flimsy to say the least, and not worth the resources to call them in, not even at vet 2, with an additional Bren. If they're going to be that crappy, then bring back the demo charge ability, and/or smoke. Or, make them beefier with better DPS. One or the other. The Tetrach sounds great as well, I remember it from vCoH. I do like the doctrinal ability to make commandos spawn from buildings though.
10 May 2016, 15:30 PM

OKW (ofc okw)

- Hummel 150 mm self propelled Artillery, with some other IMBA stuff in the doctrine (to guarantee everyone will spend their money) :hyper:

- Jagdpanther to have some cool kind of an PANZERJAEGER mix between JP4 and JT :drool:
10 May 2016, 15:37 PM

the LRDG!!!

M24 Chaffee for US with the cavalry m3 half track group from AA would be cool with some off map smoke or something, sort of Bridge at Remagen inspired.

Brits/USF/OKW could use some love but vanilla factions are done with really I think

10 May 2016, 16:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2016, 09:00 AMKozokus
Wanna see da UKF French résistance partisan commander :p
I'd like to see Knight's Cross Holders back in a OKW commander.
Or some kind of British ostruppen.

Kozo.

That would be the British home guard, I guess? Let them have sticky bombs! Haven't seen those nasty sticky thingy for years (Ever since vCoh)
12 May 2016, 10:42 AM
Donator 11

I don't want to see any new commanders. Actually i would rather like to see a decrease in Commander numbers, especially for the Vanilla factions
15 Oct 2016, 15:40 PM

I would add the British Panther Tank "cuckoo" to the Brits as a end commander
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight