Login

russian armor

Stratocast YouTube Series

A_E
2 Jul 2013, 12:47 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Latest episode: The Stratocast #2 - Helping Hans casts his game against Marcus

Starting a new YouTube series, called 'Stratocast' which revolves around a guest player commentating on their own gameplay, discussing Company of Heroes 2 strategy and the tactics they used in that game. It strives to have a relaxed feeling whilst also analysing a competitive match.

I'll be posting future episodes in this thread and should be making one per week - or alternatively subscribe.

Stratocast #1 Alt vs. Peter (Relic Dev) Round 4 of TFN's World Championship.

2 Jul 2013, 14:58 PM
Senior Caster Badge

2 Jul 2013, 15:00 PM
Benefactor 115

urgh, sunburst is such a horrible finish.

back on topic, good cast!
2 Jul 2013, 15:08 PM

yup my vintage white finish is nicer, though the maple on fretboard and headstock is nicely flamed, but probably that's not what the channel is about haha

nice to see that you guys are spending your free time to make the coh2 community bigger and better :)
2 Jul 2013, 16:49 PM
Patrion 14

Good effort A_E. Will catch up on it later.
2 Jul 2013, 19:58 PM

Thanks for the cast. An enjoyable game (nice to see some lesser used doctrines), some amusing dialogue & a few good tips. Looking forward to the next one;)
2 Jul 2013, 20:01 PM

Very nice!
Could you ask your guest a bit more about what they were planning to do next (flank over the north, save up for pz4 etc.) as opposed to commenting on what is currently happening? That would make it even more interesting :D
A_E
2 Jul 2013, 20:52 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Very nice!
Could you ask your guest a bit more about what they were planning to do next (flank over the north, save up for pz4 etc.) as opposed to commenting on what is currently happening? That would make it even more interesting :D

Yes dude I will do! I'm also going to take a screenshot of their loadouts and talk about them at the start.
A_E
6 Jul 2013, 12:06 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

The Stratocast #2 - Helping Hans casts his game against Marcus

Interesting game, with me acting as a noobish foil for Hans' superior game knowledge :)
6 Jul 2013, 19:57 PM

In #2 a pak 43 behind the buildings would've forced the su85 back or at best killed it. Hans had enough forces to protect it and the soviet player didn't have mass indirect fire. A pak43 would've kept all his armor alive in the middle. They are fragile as hell but they pack a punch if you can actually protect them.If I am not mistaken he had pak 43 available when the pak 40 came out. If you ever need manpower only at, pak43 over pak40 is never a bad choice considering you don't have to deal with clunky pathing and pak 43 can shoot through almost everything.

Another thing I saw is when he sent the flamer half trak in he shouldve had p4s behind it. They came in way too late. If you are going to do a su 85 rush you have to make it target a dangerous but sacrificial unit then try to flank it with the p4/s.

Great game though!!
7 Jul 2013, 00:53 AM

Pretty sure Pak43s fire through everything. You can even put them on cliffs and they should work!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 32
Peru 18
United Kingdom 47
unknown 4
United States 2
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W