Login

russian armor

First game with OKW what happened?

16 Jan 2016, 01:37 AM

Hey everyone, just played my first game as OKW because i suck at Ost 1v1, bit of a sore point but here you are... It all started so well, then something seemed to fall apart, i understand there will probably be some LTP element involved but i will be practicing further so i will hopefully pick that bit up... What i want help with is why from a good position did i get choked out of resources and end up throwing this game away?

Thanks in advance for your help!
16 Jan 2016, 10:48 AM

I ll review it just give me some time
16 Jan 2016, 12:01 PM

I'm NO expert, but you could have won the game at 13 mins, he had no AT at all. Watch the game again but on tac' map only. You'll see you should have spread out and capped, both of you 'blobbed' and had squads standing around doing nothing for far too long when you could have been getting resources and choking him. Aggression and mines are a must.
16 Jan 2016, 14:19 PM

I'm NO expert, but you could have won the game at 13 mins, he had no AT at all. Watch the game again but on tac' map only. You'll see you should have spread out and capped, both of you 'blobbed' and had squads standing around doing nothing for far too long when you could have been getting resources and choking him. Aggression and mines are a must.

Thanks... having rewatched it im kicking myself!! really wishing id put some mines down!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
Germany 817
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak