russian armor

OKW are STILL the most bullshit faction

• This thread is locked
15 Jan 2016, 10:26 AM

HARD INF AT

Cap rushing vehicles

A squad wiping rocket barrage at long range vs katy

A FUCKING TRUCK THAT SHOW MY TROOPS THROUGH FOG OF WAR

A "medium" tank that is faster than a t34 and is impossible to penetrate from the front or snare FROM THE BACK without a ton of luck.

Able to shoot down planes by default

Garrisonable AT

Flame grenades that seem to do more damage than molotovs vs garrisoned units

Starting unit that fights like partisans and has to be double teamed early game and focused at the start of every engagement.

Front line retreat points

Buildings that are impossible to kill until late game unless your opponent is a retard.

Doctrinal and non-doctrinal heavy tanks that out range out sight and out damage everything soviet can produce save for a KV2 in turret mode

If I could, I would find every OKW player in the world and break their fucking fingers.

How in the fuck am I supposed to counter this horseshit?

Mortar the buildings? ISG'd!

120 mortar the ISG? Stuka'd!

counterbarrage the Stucka? Grenspam'd!

MG to stop Gren spam? Stuka'd

AT line to counter Panther spam? Stuka'd!

2 su 85s to counter panther spam? Grenspam'd!

1-2 KV8 to counter gren spam? King fucking tiger.

The only way I can reliably deal with OKW is hope they miss a couple stukas or overcommit their heavy armor. I dont even bother building t34 vs okw as it is outclassed in every way. You dont dare swarm with them because you will lose all of them to gren spam. Sometimes rushing a very aggressive kv8 out works but only with sov industry for the repair building spam to keep it repaired at all times.

I have to micro my ass off fighting OKW using EVERYTHING i have just to stay alive long enough for him to get 2-3 panthers and rush my base.

15 Jan 2016, 10:59 AM

HARD INF AT

Cap rushing vehicles Basically all it does. Hard to maneuver, dont use cover and loose most 1v1 engagements.

A squad wiping rocket barrage at long range vs katy You can turn your sound on and hear it coming long before it lands.

A FUCKING TRUCK THAT SHOW MY TROOPS THROUGH FOG OF WAR You have your own intel, flarestrap, comm intercept.

A "medium" tank that is faster than a t34 and is impossible to penetrate from the front or snare FROM THE BACK without a ton of luck. What ar you talking about?

Able to shoot down planes by default. If you are refering to Base AA, it is debatable indeed.

Garrisonable WEAK ATgun

Flame grenades that seem to do more damage than molotovs vs garrisoned units I think they does, there are twice more expensive too

Starting unit that fights like partisans and has to be double teamed early game and focused at the start of every engagement. Considering that they cost far more than a conscript 2v1 them seems normal.

Front line retreat points You have a mobile reinforcement point too.

Buildings that are impossible to kill until late game unless your opponent is a retard. Would be stupid to make them fragile and costy at the same time isn't it?

Doctrinal and non-doctrinal heavy tanks that out range out sight and out damage everything soviet can produce save for a KV2 in turret mode. The KT is much more expensive than your IS counterpart and the JT has no ai capacity contrary to the sov ISU152. feels fair.

If I could, I would find every OKW player in the world and break their fucking fingers. Nothing to answer to that.

How in the fuck am I supposed to counter this horseshit? L2P Study guides and watch replays :D

Mortar the buildings? ISG'd!

120 mortar the ISG? Stuka'd!

counterbarrage the Stucka? Grenspam'd!

MG to stop Gren spam? Stuka'd

AT line to counter Panther spam? Stuka'd!

2 su 85s to counter panther spam? Grenspam'd!

1-2 KV8 to counter gren spam? King fucking tiger. I skip all thoses counter vs counter to someone more patient than me.

The only way I can reliably deal with OKW is hope they miss a couple stukas or overcommit their heavy armor. I dont even bother building t34 vs okw as it is outclassed in every way Certenly not. You dont dare swarm with them because you will lose all of them to gren spam your infantery is cheaper, how can you get swarmed?. Sometimes rushing a very aggressive kv8 out works but only with sov industry for the repair building spam to keep it repaired at all times the repair building? Oh wait that explain a lot of things....

I have to micro my ass off fighting OKW using EVERYTHING i have just to stay alive long enough for him to get 2-3 panthers and rush my base.

15 Jan 2016, 11:07 AM

OKW is the weakest faction right now. Exteminator handsome toms with a stock received accuracy of 0.8, the ROF of a vet 3 gren and at 5 men can eat 2 obers alive.

Vikcers lock down %35 of most maps.

M1919 wipe out everything from 35 meters away.

USF M5quad @ 3cp Basepins the OKW player, including puppchens and shrecks which are supposed to be the counters, and Puma gets wrecked by ATnade, and destroyed by captain jack.

The free captain jack kills all light vehicles and push back all mediums.

The ridiculously overpriced tier 4 building and units arrive to late to have any impact.

#EsportsReady
#FakeESL Membership
15 Jan 2016, 11:11 AM
Patrion 15

:snfCHVGame:@OP Feeling better now?
15 Jan 2016, 11:21 AM

Too much salt does not lead to a healthy balance discussion.

LOCKED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 61
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak