Login

russian armor

Faymonville approach

11 Jan 2016, 20:12 PM

This map has had some changed recently, some changes for the better, some not.

I feel the southern starting position has quite a few disadvantages over starting north, so much so that I cannot remember winning a game starting from the southern position.

First off - the cut offs. The house in the middle covers the southern cut off (perfect to just stick an MG in), north has no such disadvantage.

The eastern cut off is also more easily attacked. Fences cover the northern cut off better and there is a massive bush in between the southern base and the eastern cut off...

Speaking of shot blockers, they seemed to be positioned in a cluster-fuck pattern for the southern player, making it very difficult to set up AT-guns with any decent coverage. A smart player can use his armour and pretty much remain hidden from ATG fire (See image)

I think perhaps the main reason that "balanced" this map was the previous fortress that was near the central VP, and now that it has been removed these other issues are more obvious. The fortress building near the north VP is also ridiculously strong but that's less of an issue
11 Jan 2016, 20:59 PM

Then again, south player sticks MG on building by north players fuel, same thing no?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★