Login

russian armor

OKW (Fehu) 0 - 10 USF - What did I do wrong?

8 Jan 2016, 21:51 PM

Hello everyone!

We was just chilling together against AI to improve our gameplay. Than decided to play against each other. So we played. I still feel my heartbeat. I was back just like 350 - 49 then I organize some overwhelming assault over their territories.

But he won this match with just 10 points.

I'm crying to the strategists of the game please help me. I wanna explain myself in some points though.

• I tried to move quickly in the early game. And tried to capture the munitions on the frontline. And the fuel at the right top.
  • I tried to establish a defensive line at the middle capture point.
  • Although almost the whole game past in the top capture point. I think I should've capture the bottom and defend there.
  • I tried to use my panzers properly. But somehow I sometimes forget them in the vast map. I lost my Jagdtiger because of my concentration. How can I get rid of this?

Thanks for all the help guys! Keep winning! :)
11 Jan 2016, 13:23 PM

As OKW, the first couple of minutes is just surviving the rifle pushes with your volks/sturms. I didnt watch the replay but it's okay to secure one side of the map, but the secured territory should have a strategic advantage for you. So you should keep that mind.

The loss of your jagdtiger is normal, since I guess its your first time you are playing multiplayer? Just keep playing and dont be afraid of losing, your mirco will improve. It's the only way you can learn the basics of the game.

Try to watch CoH2 casts on youtube and on twitch, it's very informative.
11 Jan 2016, 19:30 PM

Thanks for the kind reply and those comments you've done. I'll keep that in mind.

Have a nice day. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS