Login

russian armor

Commanders and bulletins dissapearing?!

4 Jan 2016, 10:54 AM

Ok, so I've had this very strange problem the past week where my loudout looks just fine in the lobby, but
ones loading a game it will look like this http://imgur.com/Xv8sKFX

Which commanders or bulletins that make it into an actual game appears to be random as well. Changing faction doesn't make a difference. I've tried to re-install the game, and I've been validating the game files within Steam but the problem persists. Making new loadouts and fiddling around with those options doesn't help either. They just randomly dissapear ones I get a game loading.

Anyone have any idea of what might be causing this? It's kind of lame not being able to use doctrins..
4 Jan 2016, 13:32 PM

Do you happen to have more than 1000 bulletins?
4 Jan 2016, 14:12 PM
Senior Caster Badge

He Probably has! You gotta delete some of the bulletins frequently or commander or bulletins won't load
4 Jan 2016, 14:24 PM
Only Relic postRelic 4 Jan 2016, 22:00 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Delete some of the dupes and that should fix the problem
19 Jan 2016, 00:05 AM
Patrion 26

Are there any plans to expand the item limit? Now that there are four factions in the game and people like to have three versions of most bulletins, this is going to become a much more common problem.
19 Jan 2016, 00:31 AM

Are there any plans to expand the item limit? Now that there are four factions in the game and people like to have three versions of most bulletins, this is going to become a much more common problem.

I'm sure everyone has JT call in bulletins he can get rid of.
19 Jan 2016, 00:43 AM
Patrion 26

Yes, it doesn't take long to delete all the unwanted duplicates, but it's easy to forget to (this happened to Stormless recently) and there are probably still plenty of players who don't know about the bug (someone on this forum said they had stopped played for over a week as they had no idea what the cause was).

It would be ideal if they could double the item limit and thus virtually get rid of the problem entirely.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★