Login

russian armor

New commander for wehr and soviet

31 Dec 2015, 03:48 AM

Us and OKW got 2 new commander each recently and as a wehr player i feel left out. I think its time sov and wm gets 1 or 2 new commanders Please write down your ideas for these new commanders.
I think a wm commander centered around high speed stealthy breakthrough with 1942-44 weapons would be very nice.
the abilities could be sprint-radio silent-pz3 50mm call-in or unlock for tier 2 building-state of shock(an ability i made up and i think it makes perfect sense)basically it slows down all unit in contested area for 45-60 sec and decrease their accuracy and it has a 5-10% chance of routing a squad) and last ability luft air support on all contest area(37 and 7.62 straffing run on all contested area). so basically this commander emphasize on fast and stealthy breakthrough your opponent has 2 choice fight with tons of penalty or give up some part of the map and mount a counter offensive, while you can either choose to push further and make more contested area and disable your opp's resource and bleed him out or u fortify the territory you gained.
Now for the soviet, i think a commander that utilize the vast amount of man power and industrial capacity would be awesome but not another soviet industry. so the abilities could be conscript pps41 upg-forced conscription(soviet manpower is increase by 150% but all unit have a major debuff until they earn 2 veteran stars debuff includes:decrease accuracy increase loading time decrease rate of fire)-ptrs anti tank upg- munition/fuel drop- and intant replacement(all unit lost during a certain amount of time are instantly replace by the main force fighting somewhere else but they are at 30-50% hp and could have dmg parts for vehicule) this commander will allow soviet player to GOOOOOOO MOTHER RUSSIAN OOOORAH INSANE but german players wouldnt feel unbalance because of all the debuff the soviet suffers for rushing in units from the battlefield at high speed with no preparation or proper training. soviet player will have to be very careful with their units and rush in with care or they could be wipe because of the debuff and their last ability wont be much help with rushing the enemy since if u lose a fight u lose the momentum but it will allow the soviet player to prepare another atk.
31 Dec 2015, 05:16 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

No Retreat No Surrender pls <444>33333
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak