Login

russian armor

Semois(ky) Summer with OKW

30 Dec 2015, 10:04 AM

Hi there,

I have a couple of doubts on how to handle Semois(ky) Summer with OKW:

Capping order and use of sturmpio's
I am not sure where to send my sturmpio's best. Either to garisson the church directly without capping the territory in between and have the vg's cap the connecting territory or capping the territory up to the center island and wait for the vg's?

I usually only cap my own fuel once I feel I can spare a unit from the fight in the center. Perhaps it is better to have a vg squad capping it right away?

Truck placement
I set up my BGHQ usually at the territory point in the center, closest to my base. But I don't know where to put the Schwerer best?
7 Jan 2016, 14:09 PM

Hello.
I dont have a very good advice about sturmpio's best placement. I tend to beeline to the church, whatever my starting position is, but i am sure it is not very good.
I also tend to cap my fuel with the kubel (made 2nd after the 1st VG) as it is able to join a fight quickly after that.

As for truck placement i am quite a pussy on this map and i build everything in the base 70% of the time. the rest of the time i do as you and glue the flakHQ to the healing HQ for extra protectiness. But when i do that i feel vulnerable.

Kozo.
7 Jan 2016, 21:24 PM

fight with your troops cap with kubel
11 Feb 2016, 05:44 AM

Personally i find rushing Sturms to the house at the cutoff extremly potent(atleast against soviet ) you can Stall the cap there for quite some time because of the Red cover giving you time to bring in more force there. I honestly just untick this map with every faction because its so narrow and it's very hard to comeback if you got thrown off early game due to rng for example ( ever fought a sturmpio early which didnt lose a model but is at 40% health? )
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 61

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight