Login

russian armor

confirmed working maphack in CoH2 - Report?

• This thread is locked
29 Dec 2015, 08:53 AM

hey there,

I just downloaded a maphack for CoH2 and found that it's working online. BUT BEFORE YOU BAN ME...I'm not actively using it or planning to use it.

I won't list the website as I don't wish to encourage others to maphack, but my concern is that if I got this hack in minutes then so can anyone... it's also been around for sometime, which is also not good.

Tbh, I reported a maphack for vCoH years ago but I didn't get a response...

edit: I'll report ofc. but it may mean more if it wasn't just one person making a complaint...

Cheers.
29 Dec 2015, 09:04 AM
Donator 22

so why do you post it here at all? this is not going to change anything. It only creates noise and may be frustration
29 Dec 2015, 09:05 AM
Donator 11

Why don't you just report it to relic via private message so they can handle it?
29 Dec 2015, 09:40 AM

so why do you post it here at all? this is not going to change anything. It only creates noise and may be frustration

True.

It also creates: increased awareness of maphackers which may lead to more reports .

And, if there is enough "noise" maybe I can link this thread and Relic would care slightly more? Eh, I can try.......
29 Dec 2015, 10:07 AM

True.

It also creates: increased awareness of maphackers which may lead to more reports .

And, if there is enough "noise" maybe I can link this thread and Relic would care slightly more? Eh, I can try.......

it also creates more excuses if you lose a game....good job!
29 Dec 2015, 11:04 AM

send it to relic, see if they can do anything.
29 Dec 2015, 11:38 AM

I am afraid that the exploit will never be fixed. To fix it relic should add a VAC-stylish program to detected the hack. They will never do it :(

I hope that ESL tournament has some kind of method to detect hackers. For instance players should take screenshot from a match when they are asked. Turning the map hack off is probably a bit more time consuming than just pressing screenshot button.
29 Dec 2015, 11:41 AM

I am afraid that the exploit will never be fixed. To fix it relic should add a VAC-stylish program to detected the hack. They will never do it :(

I hope that ESL tournament has some kind of method to detect hackers. For instance players should take screenshot from a match when they are asked. Turning the map hack off is probably a bit more time consuming than just pressing screenshot button.

They could add vac. Tho it costs.
29 Dec 2015, 11:58 AM

I'm 100% sure Relic is aware of this and I'm 100% sure Relic will do nothing.
So this topic is just put the light on, better don't talk about it...
29 Dec 2015, 11:59 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Email address for Relic is in our Site Rules, down at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 15

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight