Login

russian armor

BOOM! bulletin does not work?

26 Dec 2015, 10:32 AM

So I own 3 BOOM! bulletins. Each lower scatter by 3% so when combined, they should lower it for 9%.
9% is something and it should be noticed but I'm not sure if they work properly.

First picture with 1:42 timer shows scatter without bulletins.

Second picture with 0:46 shows scatter with triple bulletin, yet scatter is the same.

Ok, but maybe it's just problem with shown scatter? Right? Circle does not show it properly but it works? Well, I dont think so. 3 shells(in fact 4 but it hit in the same spot) are out of the normal scatter so if the scatter was lower by 9% shells should not land so far.

26 Dec 2015, 11:22 AM

The UI doe's not provide a scatter representation for the b4 and even if did it would probably be not accurate to see the difference as other info provide are not accurate enough...so the bulletin difference would not be visible.

The 2 line represent the weapon facing, the area it will fire without having to turn...not the scatter.

The B-4 has allot of scatter so 3 shell are not enough to come to a statistical conclusion.

you either need more shots around 100 or to check the code...

To me a bit more accurate most multiplier are not added and are multiplied so the actually difference would not be 3+3+3=9 100-9=91%, but 0.97*0.97*.97= 0.913
26 Dec 2015, 11:34 AM
Donator 33

The B4 gains -15% scatter on Veterancy 2, so you get -18% reduced scatter with 1 bulletin and 24% reduced scatter with all 3, but having 3 B4 bulletins in a real game, will make the enemy get a JU 87 Stuka bombing run ready for you and probably kill your B4 howitzer before you ever have the chance to reach VET 2 for the reduced scatter and really benefit from those bulletins :(

(Scatter is bad on all howitzers, and if you fire in to the fog of war, the scatter gets increased even more)
Only Relic postRelic 4 Jan 2016, 21:11 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Double checked this one and the intel bulletin is working as intended. Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %