Login

russian armor

ESL Call for Casters

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
26 Dec 2015, 22:47 PM

Are there any rules in regards to live animals doing the casting rather than humans? If not A_E has my vote you savage beast you.
26 Dec 2015, 22:58 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

haha seriously? Turnitin violating privacy concerns? Just say you're going to be copying other people don't fucking pretend it's violating your privacy or whatever.

I think you all think people give way bigger of a shit than they actually do about whatever stupid shit you're interested in,unless you're actively trying to join ISIS.

I find it easy more hilarious that you think Facebook is somehow better about not giving out your personal info when it listens to your phone microphone to target ads to you better.

Frankly, I don't know nor care what reasons Relic has for choosing twitter. But, these are the rules before us, and whining about what a shitty decision that is for bullshit reasons like "it's too much effort" makes you sound almost exactly like my grandmother trying to turn on a computer for the first time.

You can voice reasonable concerns without sounding like the world's orbit should revolve around you instead of the sun. It's how I feel regarding balance complaints, and it's how I feel here as well.

You made an "argument of ignorance" in reference to your wild assumption that Dusty is actively trying to cheat at an academic level without any information regarding his university's policy. You are making a "moral high ground" argument when you equivocate that invasion of personal rights, privacy, and civil liberties is not a big deal because the people that perpetrate these violations dont care about your every day activities unless you join a terrorist group. ( lol). And you are using a red herring logical fallacy when you divert the subject and make an off topic subject regarding someone who you think has a big ego.

Won't take me up on my offer for getting g00d ? I can show you the world :sibHyena:

26 Dec 2015, 23:12 PM

Frankly you've all ruins a perfectly good conversation from Computer Heat and I can't see a way of salvaging this. You may be contacted by PM if what you posted is particularly silly.

LOCKED.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight