Login

russian armor

Vehicle crush

24 Dec 2015, 14:03 PM

Can someone explain why tanks have so different styles/patterns how to crush infantry? Reason I'm asking is, of course, the Cromwell, which seems to just mow down all infantry perfectly. Is that intentional? And if so: why? Why do squads walk straight into some tanks to die, and against other tanks, they scatter reasonably well?
Crush is all right, with most tanks. But with the Cromwell, it is just oh so lame. Reminds me of the vCoh M10.

Ideas, Opinions, Statistics, anyone?
24 Dec 2015, 14:09 PM

With the retreat button, it is just oh so lame. I can't run them down on retreat.
24 Dec 2015, 14:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It pretty much just has to do with the tank's speed. Faster tanks will usually tend to run over infantry before they can leap away (Oh and, CoH2's M10 still runs over infantry hilariously easily). I don't think there's much in the way of infantry differences to avoid getting crushed aside from their initial formation being bad before the tank drives into them.
24 Dec 2015, 16:03 PM
Donator 33

One good thing about Penals is that if the enemy tries to crush you, and you activate the satchel charge throwing animation and they crush the guy who is throwing it, it will instantly explode, dealing 340dmg to the enemy tank, so maybe use OORAH with penals to get them run over by tanks but activate the satchel just before that for a cheap and fast 340dmg :snfCHVGame:

(This trick also works with AT snares like the Panzerfaust or the AT grenade)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★