Login

russian armor

MAJOR UKF MG BUG and Rzhev Winter Map BUG

12 Dec 2015, 10:10 AM

My MG get´s stunned by Stormtroopers with the Belndgranate / Blend grenade, i retreated my MG while it was packed up and still stunned. After that it looks like the range of the MG was set to zero, it doesn't set up automatically when a enemy get in range and if i set up it manual it wont fire at all, also the arrows which shows the fire angle where very short, u can see this in the replay when the MG is set up round about minute 13.

The Second BUG happens on Rzhev Winter only the UKF Artillery Commander cant use its flare arty ability on this map.

12 Dec 2015, 10:31 AM

there is a bug around stun grenades i think...since previous patch.

If you launch a stun nade on an enemy unit, this one, while being stunned, is locked to the ground and you are not able to retreat as long as the stun effect lasts.

If you launch this nade on a retreating squad it stop the retreat and happens the same thing.

I experienced it 2 times, i think in the last patch the elite commander wasn't so popular, that's why i can't be sure about these effects, someone can confirm this?

P.S. It's my opinion or these stun nades do way too much damage now?
12 Dec 2015, 10:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 10:31 AMkanon

If you launch a stun nade on an enemy unit, this one, while being stunned, is locked to the ground and you are not able to retreat as long as the stun effect lasts.

If you launch this nade on a retreating squad it stop the retreat and happens the same thing.

Not sure but i think it makes them drop the weapon down, it a stun nade i should stun targets, NOT to wipe MG that is leaving town. A much fairer type of weapon than S-mining retreat paths and flame barraging retreat point.
Only Relic postRelic 14 Dec 2015, 19:02 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Thanks, I've added these 2 Issues to our database.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★