Login

russian armor

Fast scout vehicles usage.

how do you use fast scout vehicle (m3 scout, 222 scout, etc)
Option Distribution Votes
0%
18%
29%
53%
Total votes: 17
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
12 Dec 2015, 07:37 AM

how do you use this vehicles.

I don't use this vehicle for scouting because of low hp.

please post your usage.
12 Dec 2015, 08:55 AM

I use the m3 more for hunting kunbel and flank mg 42 or dislodge it from house very effective in team games were ostheer goes mg spam, as for scouting the t70 recon mode is more reliable.

The 222 is more for countering light vehicles but once it reaches vet2 it gets a good sight bonus if you add the doctrinal spotting scopes on 222 you get the best scouting unit ostheer can provide.

The m20 is more of a shock unit that will push your opponent off map and often force munitions sink into faust but you can also use it to spot mgs before pushing with infantry.

As for OKW the kunbel role right now is cap around or be a bullet magnet to buy time for sturms to close the distance.

The universal carrier is in my opinion overpriced on fuel, lacks mobility and no engineer to repair highlights the problem with its fuel cost, as you need to tech before you can repair it, doesnt have much health and units cant fire from inside.

If you really need to get that house I guess the wasp is the way to go only to die a couple of minutes later without really paying for itself.
12 Dec 2015, 11:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 08:55 AMJZuna
I use the m3 more for hunting kunbel and flank mg 42 or dislodge it from house very effective in team games were ostheer goes mg spam, as for scouting the t70 recon mode is more reliable.

The 222 is more for countering light vehicles but once it reaches vet2 it gets a good sight bonus if you add the doctrinal spotting scopes on 222 you get the best scouting unit ostheer can provide.

The m20 is more of a shock unit that will push your opponent off map and often force munitions sink into faust but you can also use it to spot mgs before pushing with infantry.

As for OKW the kunbel role right now is cap around or be a bullet magnet to buy time for sturms to close the distance.

The universal carrier is in my opinion overpriced on fuel, lacks mobility and no engineer to repair highlights the problem with its fuel cost, as you need to tech before you can repair it, doesnt have much health and units cant fire from inside.

If you really need to get that house I guess the wasp is the way to go only to die a couple of minutes later without really paying for itself.

wow. your opinion is great. thanks
19 Dec 2015, 09:29 AM
Donator 11

e.g. I use the M20 to flank MGs and support my units on the frontline.
Also lay down some heavy AT mines and annoy the enemy a bit.
8 Jan 2016, 20:18 PM

Fast and furious with the M3A1!

Penals (no flamers!) on board and go kill me some OKW units! Also chase running units to get squad wipes.

Later I get guards with DP's and put them onboard, which is just crazy. If lucky I could kill a 222, but I avoid its use against Wehr because fausts, but if the
went assault grens, then away I go!

Also good for flanks with penals to blow up bunkers/unguarded team weapons and caches. Get in,get out. You might say ''Why not just retreat?'' But speed in assault is as important as speed in pulling back

Fast and Furious: Stalingrad Drift
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS