Login

russian armor

Issues that need to be fixed ASAP.

12 Dec 2015, 06:12 AM
Donator 11

Hey all, not sure if this is a bug, or if its something else, or if there is a solution, but the black screen bug is getting really old really fast. Went on to play a game or two with my friend, FIRST game, started playing all was good, my FPS was about 36 to 40 FPS, using only 9(I know, memeory leak and all.)gb's of my 16 gb's of RAM, then bam... Black Screen, my screen starts to flicker, screen goes black, and I have to restart my entire machine. One time I got to open task manager during said event, and saw I was using 16 gb's of RAM, wtf is going on with this game? Any fixes, known, or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and see you later.
12 Dec 2015, 06:17 AM

Never seen it.
12 Dec 2015, 06:23 AM

Hey all, not sure if this is a bug, or if its something else, or if there is a solution, but the black screen bug is getting really old really fast. Went on to play a game or two with my friend, FIRST game, started playing all was good, my FPS was about 36 to 40 FPS, using only 9(I know, memeory leak and all.)gb's of my 16 gb's of RAM, then bam... Black Screen, my screen starts to flicker, screen goes black, and I have to restart my entire machine. One time I got to open task manager during said event, and saw I was using 16 gb's of RAM, wtf is going on with this game? Any fixes, known, or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and see you later.

Does this happen consistently?
12 Dec 2015, 12:34 PM
Donator 11

Does this happen consistently?

Nah, randomly, sometimes I can get through 6 or 7 games in, other times can't even get through 1. It is quite frustrating since the case I used above we had them trip-capped, crashed, and my teammate ended up losing because the AI just, well it didn't do jack.
12 Dec 2015, 12:46 PM

I've never had any memory leak problems.
Only Relic postRelic 14 Dec 2015, 19:06 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Are your Video Card Drivers up to Date?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment