Login

russian armor

UKF tank gets engine crits at full HP BUG&17pdr projectile

9 Dec 2015, 16:51 PM

A while ago, Relic change the engine crits system to encourage medium play, tanks at full HP(or above certain HP %) cannot get engine crits from infantry AT weapon (AT nade/panzer faust), but the UKF vehicle still gets engine crits by infantry AT weapon at full HP.

I hope relic will fix this soon, and BTW, add projectile to 17pdr/77mm HV guns please, it's painful to watch your shots phase through enemy vehicle or cannot even registering a hit using attack ground when trying to panzers in smoke.

By tanks, I mean tanks, all tanks, comet, cromwell, firefly, churchills,

9 Dec 2015, 16:56 PM
Patrion 310

Which vehicle? What they actually changed was that if a faust / at nade brings the vehicle below 75% hp then it will receive a crit. If the ability does not bring it below 75% then it will not crit.
9 Dec 2015, 17:01 PM

Which vehicle? What they actually changed was that if a faust / at nade brings the vehicle below 75% hp then it will receive a crit. If the ability does not bring it below 75% then it will not crit.

I deliberately stated that "tanks"

all tanks, as far as I noticed, I knew that light vehicles can still gets engine crtis(due to the damage brings them to low HP)
1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 9 Dec 2015, 19:19 PM
Developer Relic Badge

The way the criticals were explained to me was that if the damage (from the Attack) knocks the Vehicle's health to 75% or lower an engine critical can occur. The Issue you're getting is from the health bar, it doesn't always accurately represent the actual health of the vehicle.

EX. Comet Tank has 800 Health, but when the Comet is knocked down to 600 Health (75%) the health bar doesn't really look like its at 75%.

Hope this helps.
9 Dec 2015, 19:52 PM

The way the criticals were explained to me was that if the damage (from the Attack) knocks the Vehicle's health to 75% or lower an engine critical can occur. The Issue you're getting is from the health bar, it doesn't always accurately represent the actual health of the vehicle.

EX. Comet Tank has 800 Health, but when the Comet is knocked down to 600 Health (75%) the health bar doesn't really look like its at 75%.

Hope this helps.

no, full health churchill gets engine rekt by a panzerfaust, I don't believe it's down to 75% health by a single faust.

and any ETA on projectile for 17pdr/77HV? Or just totally ignore this? please tell us..... it's very depressing when using comet for month.
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 9 Dec 2015, 21:20 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2015, 19:52 PMUGBEAR

no, full health churchill gets engine rekt by a panzerfaust, I don't believe it's down to 75% health by a single faust.

and any ETA on projectile for 17pdr/77HV? Or just totally ignore this? please tell us..... it's very depressing when using comet for month.

I retried it using the Churchill Infantry Tank and got the same results. I was never able to trigger a critical hit on the 1st shot (when the tank was full health).

I'm checking out the 17 pounder wight now
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 9 Dec 2015, 21:33 PM
Developer Relic Badge

The 17 Pounder issue is already in our database. Thanks
10 Dec 2015, 15:30 PM

The 17 Pounder issue is already in our database. Thanks

Lovely, it's comet's 77mm and 17pdrs, Thank you for your attention! :bananadance:

(perhaps gun mantle model fix for sherman firefly and sherman collipe? Am I asking too much here :sealed:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★