Login

russian armor

Why OKW is think op?

9 Dec 2015, 17:38 PM

@WeißAlchimist If your post gets invissed don't repost it, unless getting banned gives you a high.
9 Dec 2015, 18:04 PM

Totally my point of view.
I do agree that OKW is OP at the moment, but nerfing them to the ground because suddenly everything isn´t in line anymore is not the solution.
During the last week I read threads about nerfing Sturmpioniere, Volksgrenadiere, Luchs, Panzer IV, Panther, Command Panther, ISG (funny nobody complains about howie), Königstiger, Kübelwagen, Jagdtiger, Jagdpanzer IV, Obersoldaten LMG, teching and even the sWS.
If everything gets implemented like proposed, OKW is at no means playable anymore.

In my opinion the biggest problems are the Königstiger (I guess a CP unlock is the best solution) and Volks blob (take away shreck and add an AI solution -> OKW has to rely on Püppchen until tanks arrive)

In my games as Allies I never had a problem with fast Luchs, because since the days of 8 min. Centaur I´m used to it and get AT at around 6min. (I´m talking about 2v2 here) In addition to that I don´t see see Panzer IV or Panther as a game breaking issue, mines and PAKs in combination with handheld AT worked great for me.

To summarize, there are some points that need to be looked at, but one has to be careful not to overdo it. As you all will agree, OKW was UP before the patch.
9 Dec 2015, 20:06 PM

Totally my point of view.
I do agree that OKW is OP at the moment, but nerfing them to the ground because suddenly everything isn´t in line anymore is not the solution.
During the last week I read threads about nerfing Sturmpioniere, Volksgrenadiere, Luchs, Panzer IV, Panther, Command Panther, ISG (funny nobody complains about howie), Königstiger, Kübelwagen, Jagdtiger, Jagdpanzer IV, Obersoldaten LMG, teching and even the sWS.
If everything gets implemented like proposed, OKW is at no means playable anymore.

In my opinion the biggest problems are the Königstiger (I guess a CP unlock is the best solution) and Volks blob (take away shreck and add an AI solution -> OKW has to rely on Püppchen until tanks arrive)

In my games as Allies I never had a problem with fast Luchs, because since the days of 8 min. Centaur I´m used to it and get AT at around 6min. (I´m talking about 2v2 here) In addition to that I don´t see see Panzer IV or Panther as a game breaking issue, mines and PAKs in combination with handheld AT worked great for me.

To summarize, there are some points that need to be looked at, but one has to be careful not to overdo it. As you all will agree, OKW was UP before the Patch.

When has the OKW ever been UP?:rofl:
10 Dec 2015, 03:55 AM

When has the OKW ever been UP?:rofl:

Bact to /pol, commie troll.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak