Login

russian armor

Effective BO against brtis

7 Dec 2015, 15:54 PM

I find most of T2/T3 useless against both the USF/TBF. Volk spam is also a noob trap. The leIG is crap now. What are your build orders particularly against TBF? T2 first or T3? How do you chase the .50 considering the kubel lost its 2x damage modifier?

Share your success stories against this pile of garbage, thanks.
7 Dec 2015, 17:43 PM

Up
7 Dec 2015, 17:51 PM

I have no particular strategie, i just build units, than i start to shot at allied faces and than i win. Somehow this works most of the time for me, even prepatch :megusta: :thumb:
7 Dec 2015, 18:01 PM

Depends what they are doing, if they are playing sim city with emplacements ISG is certainly worth it, flame nades destroy them.

As for snipers sometimes you can have to run at them and let them pick 1 off and possibly force a retreat on it, just keep up pressure... if u have trouble with brits as OKW at this point in time idk what to say, brits are at their weakest arguably and OKW at their strongest.
15 Dec 2015, 04:30 AM

I go mech when fight brits and let engineer drop medic boxes to heal. if they play mortar pits, bofoers, stuka is way to go, if not luch with VG shrek support and get 2 at gun to fight centaur

to fight USF i will still get ISG, double ISG still great to fight USF blob, usually result 1 good landing kill 2-3 model at once.
15 Dec 2015, 14:08 PM

Prostruppen FTW.
15 Dec 2015, 17:53 PM

kubel ->
volks ->
volk ->
volk ->
fast luch
-> g43 panzerfussilier
-> medictruck ->
panzerfussilier ->
1.lot of mines , shrecks , 2 raketens + stall for jagtiger /
2.go fast p4 if you get good mapcontrol.

This works pretty well because of strong early game agression with all that AI tools (so britsh dont get vehicle that fast) into mediocre defence agains mediums and into al british tank banlist tank.

or you rush p4 if you get his cutoff/fuel for long time (whitch is easy because volks can defeat IS , luchs have no counter as long as you play safe with it and have always counter to AC nearby, pfuss > IS)

Sniper is not problem agains fussiliers too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
unknown 7
Australia 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak