Login

russian armor

COH1 NEEDS TO BE FIXED

5 Dec 2015, 02:19 AM

Coh1 needs to be fixed. Coh1 still has people playing the game. It averages around 1600 players each month. The players that still play this game want it to be fixed. It has not been fixed ever since it was transferred to the new steam servers. People have tried to make mods for it to fix the game, but that takes to much time and manpower to do it by themselves. Relic has the manpower to do it and they have the time to do it. There are certain parts of coh1 that need to be fixed. For example the leader boards. If you get a rank (which you can't get level 20) you will lose it if you don't play for around a week. Ra went from level 20 to level 16 and there was nobody there to beat him to take his rank. The only thing that took his rank was time and that is just wrong. He earned that spot at level 20. Also not being able to see people's ranks in the loading screen like you used to be able to. Another spot of the game that needs to be fixed is when you go into automatch you have to click a little dot to pick if you're going to play 1v1 2v2 ect. Now to go on why I and why I would assume many others won't play coh2. Because of the mini-map. Players that play mostly off of the mini map have trouble using it because the units are to large and you can't see exactly where your units are. Also unit health. Units die within the snap of a finger if they are in green cover or not in green cover. It seems like you have to retreat your guys when they have about 3-4 guys left just so they don't die on retreat right when they leave cover. Nades are also able to spammed easily. The cost should be increased to stop the spam of nades. The commanders are also very unbalanced at points because they keep adding commanders. They add so many commanders that they cannot balance them all to make the game fair. The less commanders the better to make the game easier to balance for them.
5 Dec 2015, 02:25 AM

Is this post about CoH 1 or CoH 2? You start by advocating a fix but then you rant about CoH 2. I can't see a topic that's unfocused getting much positive attention.
5 Dec 2015, 02:41 AM
Benefactor 115

I didn't know paragraphs were in short supply.
5 Dec 2015, 08:29 AM

A good fix would be to remove coh2 content from coh1 aka opposing fronts.
5 Dec 2015, 08:37 AM

Very persuasive argument :p
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight