Login

russian armor

leaderboard fix?

3 Dec 2015, 17:05 PM
Donator 11

Anyword on the leaderboard fixes or esports? Are they going to support multiplayer? balance is to make sure that people buy new commanders and they do a good job of fixing it after each round of $$ making commander releases.

However,

COH2 playerbase isn't growing - it is fairly stagnant and given that RTS is shrinking where are the changes to grow the playerbase?

e-sports what happened? how about Relic sponsored tourneys (without coh2 there wouldn't even be these small tourneys)

leaderboard wipe to maybe get existing players back into multiplayer?

1 year from now will COH2 still be relevant without improvements to multiplayer?

IMO
Balance patches are fine, but the game isn't really growing from them; serious support and promotion to increase multiplayer is needed for longterm survival or we will be have a legends never die for coh2
3 Dec 2015, 18:43 PM
Patrion 310

What leader board fix are you referring to?

3 Dec 2015, 19:14 PM

Apparently there is a problem with the UKF leaderboards:
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/british/by-rank?page=6
Look, the guy ranked 200 is level 16 but the one ranked 201 is level 12...
Is that normal ? :snfPeter:
3 Dec 2015, 19:43 PM
Donator 11

Apparently there is a problem with the UKF leaderboards:
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/1v1/british/by-rank?page=6
Look, the guy ranked 200 is level 16 but the one ranked 201 is level 12...
Is that normal ? :snfPeter:

Its not only in ukf leaderboards, its in all of them, I think that is because levels 20-16 are statically counted and given to players based on their place on ladder. Each place has its own level so there is always 2 lvl 20 guys, 11 lvl 19 guys and so on in each ladder. Ranks from 15 to 1 are counted differently and I dont know how. Its probably counted from the end of the ladder. The shorter the ladder is the bigger the numver is. In this case it is 12. I was jumping many times from 16 to 13 or 12 and back in all ladders and it in fact changes nothing. It is just so that the ladder works if there is much more players than now. Its better to put all of them on level 15 than on 1, they would feel nooby on lvl 1 Kappa
3 Dec 2015, 20:45 PM

Its not only in ukf leaderboards, its in all of them, I think that is because levels 20-16 are statically counted and given to players based on their place on ladder. Each place has its own level so there is always 2 lvl 20 guys, 11 lvl 19 guys and so on in each ladder. Ranks from 15 to 1 are counted differently and I dont know how. Its probably counted from the end of the ladder. The shorter the ladder is the bigger the numver is. In this case it is 12. I was jumping many times from 16 to 13 or 12 and back in all ladders and it in fact changes nothing. It is just so that the ladder works if there is much more players than now. Its better to put all of them on level 15 than on 1, they would feel nooby on lvl 1 Kappa

OK, I see.
Thanks for the information.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight