Login

russian armor

The power of attack ground order

30 Nov 2015, 17:44 PM

I am not sure if everybody knows about this so, i'm writing a list of British units that can attack trough shot blockers with "attack ground" order
-WASP upgraded bren carrier
-Centaur
-Bofors
-Probably Crocodile (never tried it myself, but because it is just a heavy version of WASP, it should work- please confirm)
Remember to use it as much as you can.
30 Nov 2015, 17:57 PM
Senior Caster Badge

AT Guns can shoot through walls and regular shotblockers, not through houses, PIATS also can do that
2 Dec 2015, 07:14 AM

All the tanks can do it too since the shots are projectiles, just as the at guns shots are projectiles
24 Dec 2015, 02:59 AM

Attack ground is pretty much a necessity to use PIATs effectively imo. PIATs can't hit squat against reversing and strafing targets.
Using attack ground allows you to manually predict the movement patterns and spray an area with piats which when they hit often do tremendous damage.
Attack ground also allows you to shoot over obstacles, very useful against that hard to hit bunker or building.
Finally, attacking ground also overrides the squad AI and allows you to shoot at maximum distance (which is just slightly shorter than the range of the OKW T4 Flak building).
I'm still trying to figure out the right spot to attack ground for stationary tanks as it seems to overshoot the Attack G spot significantly at longer ranges.
3 Jan 2016, 19:38 PM

This sounds very good but you don't have any problems with the extra micro needed for this?
Don't have the opportunity to test this out ATM.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
Germany 29
Germany 262
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %