Login

russian armor

Coh2 loadouts

27 Nov 2015, 16:28 PM
Donator 11

I have been having this problem for a long time now, coh2 always resets my loadouts after restart :(
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 27 Nov 2015, 18:40 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 16:28 PMSirlami
I have been having this problem for a long time now, coh2 always resets my loadouts after restart :(

How are you closing the game? Are you exiting back to windows using the "Exit to Windows" button in he Main Menu?

27 Nov 2015, 19:19 PM

When I first started playing the game, I couldn't figure out why my loadout never saved either, at the time I was thinking "wtf is this piece of shit game, can't even remember my loadouts" and I would have to re-select my bulletins every. single. time I started the game. Then one day my bulletins saved! I had no idea why, but after lots of testing, I realized that loadouts don't save while you're in a game lobby. You have to change them in the main menu for them to save. It's dumb and unintuitive and no one tells you otherwise, but it's there. Speaking of which, please let loadouts save when you're in a game lobby please, Relic!
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 27 Nov 2015, 19:28 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 19:19 PMHorasu
When I first started playing the game, I couldn't figure out why my loadout never saved either, at the time I was thinking "wtf is this piece of shit game, can't even remember my loadouts" and I would have to re-select my bulletins every. single. time I started the game. Then one day my bulletins saved! I had no idea why, but after lots of testing, I realized that loadouts don't save while you're in a game lobby. You have to change them in the main menu for them to save. It's dumb and unintuitive and no one tells you otherwise, but it's there. Speaking of which, please let loadouts save when you're in a game lobby please, Relic!

When you finish playing. How do you close the Game down? Thanks
27 Nov 2015, 19:59 PM
Donator 11

How are you closing the game? Are you exiting back to windows using the "Exit to Windows" button in he Main Menu?

yup just like that
27 Nov 2015, 20:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 19:59 PMSirlami

yup just like that

Same
2 Dec 2015, 02:04 AM
Donator 11

I have a different but related issue. I have some custom victory strikes, but they refuse to stay in my loadout. And sometimes, the custom victory strike will disappear completely (even though it still shows up in the modding hub).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 57
Poland 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment