Login

russian armor

[Soviet] PM-41 Mortar squad doesn't fire flare

23 Nov 2015, 15:57 PM

I used the flare and munition is consumed but it fired nothing.
It seem to happen when u loose the squad and when u re-equip the mortar, but im not 100% sure.
Only Relic postRelic 23 Nov 2015, 18:58 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I used the flare and munition is consumed but it fired nothing.
It seem to happen when u loose the squad and when u re-equip the mortar, but im not 100% sure.

Do you have any more info, I wasn't able to reproduce this. Thanks
23 Nov 2015, 19:46 PM

Do you have any more info, I wasn't able to reproduce this. Thanks

I will try to collect more informations if it happen again. But it did happen to me 2-3 times ingame. And i seen another guy report it on the other coh2 forum.
24 Nov 2015, 06:38 AM
Patrion 28

ability is buggy. i've had it work and i've also had a situation where i told it to fire 3 times over like 2 minutes ad it didn't fire the flare once. don't know if it deducted the munitions or not but it wasn't at max range either.
24 Nov 2015, 06:51 AM

I will try to collect more informations if it happen again. But it did happen to me 2-3 times ingame. And i seen another guy report it on the other coh2 forum.

it could be a visual bug where the Place already illuminate but no Flare was seen, Same goes to Churchill Smoke, some angle prevent from us seeing the smoke thus making it hard to see whether he was using smoke or not
24 Nov 2015, 07:31 AM
Patrion 28

it could be a visual bug where the Place already illuminate but no Flare was seen, Same goes to Churchill Smoke, some angle prevent from us seeing the smoke thus making it hard to see whether he was using smoke or not

in my situation the area was not illuminated and never got illuminated.

it just occurred to me that it could have something to do with recrewing; i have no idea if the mortar i was trying to use had been recrewed or not.
24 Nov 2015, 08:15 AM

it just occurred to me that it could have something to do with recrewing; i have no idea if the mortar i was trying to use had been recrewed or not.

hmm it could be,
24 Nov 2015, 14:18 PM

Im 100% sure it not a visual bug, becouse i was waiting to hit the enemy tank with my isu. and i paid 2x 30 ammo for nothing. i saw the squad "fire" but nothing happen after that
24 Nov 2015, 15:05 PM

ok just checked, and i can confirm it not bug when recrew

ok here's my teory, i think because of the Ping or latency issue. cause that sometime when we order for example a cromwell to shot the smoke he dint shot the smoke cause of the delay of action problem with the command,but the abilty is trying to active but it dint, causing it to freeze the action which sometime can cause the bug like in ur case cost the munition but nvr use the abilty,

i got the same problem with Throwing grenade, where i order to throw grenade but they actually stood still
and the ability set to Cooldown,:( hope u understand
24 Nov 2015, 17:03 PM

25 Nov 2015, 01:45 AM
Patrion 28

ok just checked, and i can confirm it not bug when recrew

ok here's my teory, i think because of the Ping or latency issue. cause that sometime when we order for example a cromwell to shot the smoke he dint shot the smoke cause of the delay of action problem with the command,but the abilty is trying to active but it dint, causing it to freeze the action which sometime can cause the bug like in ur case cost the munition but nvr use the abilty,

i got the same problem with Throwing grenade, where i order to throw grenade but they actually stood still
and the ability set to Cooldown,:( hope u understand

my understanding is that the comet and cromwell smoke issue is caused by enemy units being in range of the normal weapon (range 40) because it works fine for me if the tank is very far away. i have had that issue though and it's really frustrating.

i have had the grenade issue a couple times and i don't know what causes that. i do know that if units try to throw grenades up too steep of a slope they'll be unable to and will just stand there, trying to use the ability over and over.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★