Login

russian armor

2v2 Clan Clash Time recommendation

19 Nov 2015, 23:42 PM

I just want to give a heads up and recommendation.

In the future it would be nice to get the brackets a few days earlier before the matches. I spoke to one of my opponents and he lives in Europe, I'm East coast, and my partner is West coast. There is an 8 hour gap between them and my partner. We are suppose to have our first match on the 20th but by the time I get home from work ~5pm my time it is nearly mid-night for them.

We are going to try to play tomorrow but we might have to push it off until Sunday morning. Saturday is a no go for one of the guys in the other clan.

So I would like to recommend in the future a bit more time for us to plan a time to play since time zones can make things tricky. Also a heads up that the 9 and 24 seed clans might not be able to fit their games in until Sunday morning.
19 Nov 2015, 23:47 PM
Donator 22

Please if you or your friend signed up, I sent out the private message, I recommend you to read it. The dates were changed.
Round 1: 11/19 - 11/24
Round 2: 11/25 - 11/29
Round 3: 11/30 - 12/4
Semi's-Final: 12/5
Bronze match & Final: 12/6

The private message goes out to whom ever signed the team up, thus we consider the Team Captain. Thanks.
20 Nov 2015, 00:25 AM

Alright, yeah I was not aware of that yet. My friend was the one who signed up. He hasn't been online yet today to inform me.

thanks!
7 Dec 2015, 17:18 PM

Thanks to the finals date, Me, the axis leader at BPX couldnt play that important match against GP2 and had to put a 1:1 player (Jesulin) instead of myself.

...bad move there existant.
8 Dec 2015, 03:05 AM
Donator 22

You can't blame me for the decision of the time of the match. The date of the finals was set when the tournament was announced. Your clan Captain that signed you up, agreed to the time on the day of. We posted the time of the match well before the weekend even came. Once again, the time was set and I had no control over you not being able to show up, as your team captain (Cactlosio) agreed to the time. I also had many other people to organize and agree to the time of the finals. I am very sorry you wern't able to show up, and I hear your feedback.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★