Login

russian armor

I've heard it all now

18 Nov 2015, 18:22 PM

Playing 3v3 on Rzhev Winter starting North-east. I move south and meet resistance past first house after the watercrossing. I win those skirmishes and stop there to buffer. Meanwhile one of the players sit in the house South-east with two mgs and an AT gun and he stays there as the game goes on even though I ask of him to move up with me. I hold that ground and push them back and suddenly, later on, a big push comes and I lose many troops and have to retreat. Then he writes

"See. That's why I didn't move. You play like a one man army, going it alone. It requires teamwork"

Like somebody else wrote here so strikingly: "hahahahahaha...............what is this sudden rage I feel"
18 Nov 2015, 18:47 PM
Donator 22

We know the feelz, brah :luvCarrot:
18 Nov 2015, 19:04 PM

It is annoying when someone is inexperienced and plays poorly.

It is infuriating when someone has experience, but that experience has taught them the wrong lessons and they are worse off for having it.

This is a constant struggle for those who teach. Teachers provide information (helpful data) and disinformation (incorrect data). Hopefully, they are capable of helping the person learn to learn. When you learn on your own without the proper tools...well you seem to have found out that it can lead to failure.

Sounds like you learned the lesson well: once an enemy is in retreat do not give him a minutes rest, but pressure him relentless. Keeping someone off balance can turn battles in your favor even when you are outnumbered by larger forces.

Good luck, maybe next game you will have better help.
18 Nov 2015, 21:21 PM
Patrion 27

I don't think your "story" really warrants an entire thread...
19 Nov 2015, 17:38 PM

It is annoying when someone is inexperienced and plays poorly.

It is infuriating when someone has experience, but that experience has taught them the wrong lessons and they are worse off for having it.

This is a constant struggle for those who teach. Teachers provide information (helpful data) and disinformation (incorrect data). Hopefully, they are capable of helping the person learn to learn. When you learn on your own without the proper tools...well you seem to have found out that it can lead to failure.

Really good stuff right there. Too many players believe the ultimate truth is to rush the fuel and if not reasonably successful quit the game since match consideded hopeless and lost.

Good luck, maybe next game you will have better help.

Yeah I wish. Next game was the picture below, check the conversation. I play as AB_Attack. Nidjo starts the game with douchepinging, telling me what to do and then calls me whore and then ragequit and then the rest of us go on to win the game in 11 minutes...

http://imgur.com/7f9uQL3
19 Nov 2015, 17:53 PM

Just stop caring, it will make your life so much easier.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 65
unknown 17
Russian Federation 1
United States 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %