Login

russian armor

Need Some People!!!

12 Nov 2015, 14:18 PM

If your reading this you probaly want to know why i made this topic. Well....... i kinda need some people who are willing to play some time with me, or atleast wanna be friends on Steam and now and again talk about the game. None of my friend from school, the past have this game. This makes it in certain situation lonly for me and i need some people to talk/ play with.

I am new to the game, and no i am not great but not bad either, have not played against people because i don't want to get in an elo hell of CoH2. Mostly play now to get some Ostheer commanders so i can finally play that army. (Free ones you get at the start of the game suck too hard).

If you feel like becoming friends or wanna talk a bit about CoH2, or just anything hit me a PM, and we might become friends.

Thank you,
Blend.

12 Nov 2015, 14:23 PM

This is not LoL ^_^ no such thing as elo hell. Check out http://www.coh2.org/topic/27841/looking-for-mates-to-play-with-thread for some more players with the same needs.
12 Nov 2015, 14:36 PM

I disagree, let me acquaint you with German Mechanised, Mobile Defence, Blitzkrieg and German Infantry (Oh wait just kidding the last one is terrible :snfPeter: )
12 Nov 2015, 15:16 PM

Lol! Ok, I never solo 2v2, maybe I speak out of place. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★