Login

russian armor

OKW vs USF - Need review

12 Nov 2015, 08:00 AM

Please review this, I just dont know how I lost this round... Losing multiple games, one after the other is burning me out as well.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/44651/okw-vs-usf-review-please-3
12 Nov 2015, 09:31 AM
Patrion 14

Hmm just seen your video...
Your are of course mutch more clever in retroperspective :)
First i stopped making hq's outside base...
Maybe you could have used a leichte infanterie geschütz, to drain usf maanpower.
I did not see mutch use of flamer nades. And i think you where to greedy sometimes, and pushed to far into enemy territory...
And then there is a problem with okw, that the MG is a doctrine choice and not present in hq.....
12 Nov 2015, 21:27 PM

I'm about the same level as you, so no expert either, but I watched your replay. Actually you seem to be dominating early game and around the 18min mark you seem to lose control and the game snowballs to your disadvantage. Stuff like that happens to me too without explicitly knowing why, same as I dont always really know why I am winning.

But looking at your game I get the idea that the main cause was his harrassment and capping at your cutoff, forcing you to move your army around in a disadvantageous way and then losing control. Perhaps you should have gone more for his cutoff, more forcing him to fight at a spot that you want him to fight and him being in the defense instead of you. He has a lot to lose if he doesnt get his cutoff point back, but it's not so important for your own income.

An option could also be to stay longer at tier 2 and go for the JP. While it's shit versus infantry, it does cover your ass against most vehicles and can be of use for you the whole game as it's not so easily destroyed.

Lastly, you could also go for the commander that has the Ostwind and jaegers. That way you can stay even longer at tier 1 going for JP and Ostwind (so both anti infantry and anti armour) and thus saving the fuel needed for the Schwerer.

Just my 2cents
14 Nov 2015, 14:30 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Korea, Republic Of 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %