russian armor

GrW 34 Bug

11 Nov 2015, 00:41 AM

Report:

1 - Lost vet 3 mortar;
2 - Recrewed it;
3 - Vet 0 mortar retains vet3 mortar range (due to veterancy);

End of report

P.S. Require testing to verify other team weapons.
11 Nov 2015, 07:39 AM
Patrion 28

which mortar?
edit: did not read title after opening

frankly, i think most team weapons/vehicles work this way because the default state is to save all the stat changes on the vehicle/gun.
11 Nov 2015, 08:11 AM

I believe the GrW 34 is the ostheer mortar but someone should confirm it
11 Nov 2015, 08:19 AM

GrW is indeed the wehrmacht mortar. From the patchnotes it said every instance of team weapons inheriting old stats was fixed.
11 Nov 2015, 08:28 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Pak43 had the same issue, but it still have other stats aswell. Was fun to see. But since i never use pak43 anymore i dont know if fixed or not
11 Nov 2015, 18:42 PM

Ah this old bug has been plaguing the game for a long time
Only Relic postRelic 12 Nov 2015, 18:40 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I think what the issue is is that there is a short delay before the modifiers are removed, so if you recrew the weapon within that short time frame then you will retain the previous veterancy's modifiers.

It is better than what it was before, but not perfect... sigh. I will see if I can remove that delay.
12 Nov 2015, 18:49 PM
Donator 11

I think what the issue is is that there is a short delay before the modifiers are removed, so if you recrew the weapon within that short time frame then you will retain the previous veterancy's modifiers.

It is better than what it was before, but not perfect... sigh. I will see if I can remove that delay.

Isn't it possible to bind vet to the crew? I mean I guess you guys have your reasons to do it the way its done but its kind of basic princple of modelling reality to save attributes in the object that really posess them avoiding such problem.

Btw. Once it was stated that the game works that way is rushing to recrew counted as bug using?
12 Nov 2015, 22:35 PM
Donator 33

Isn't it possible to bind vet to the crew? I mean I guess you guys have your reasons to do it the way its done but its kind of basic princple of modelling reality to save attributes in the object that really posess them avoiding such problem.

But you know, the weapon might have reached "Legendary" status, i mean even King Arthur had one, i bet he took it quickly out of the water to keep its stats and he even became the King!

(I think Relic should make Panzerschrecks shine with heavenly light if they have taken out like 8 tanks, thus rewarding weapon LVLing, or picking up a LMG that has 30 kills to its name and make it fire incendiary rounds that will engulf your targets in flames and make you immune to flames)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★